Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2020, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Man, Sloan had gone through a lot hadn't she. I'm glad she and her daughter are now reconnecting.

Loved the pep talk Torres gave McGee. "You're Timothy freaking McGee."

McGee mixing up the dates.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes she has. It was good to see her and her daughter reconnecting
Old 04-01-2020, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agreed.

It's great that her daughter's life seems to be on track, and that Sloan can be a part of it!
Old 04-08-2020, 03:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Gibbs knew how to unlock the phone but the others didn't? Wow, that's a surprise. Maybe McGee was too busy thinking about the technical side of things that he didn't see the obvious though

glad Faith isn't dying. Understandable journey she's on & question she'd have to ask of Sloane

Kasie is in on the McNicknames...

Torres' talk with McGee was nice. He was right, McGee shouldn't be embarrassed, he should be proud. But understandable hesitation from McGee...

Knew Sloane's story was going to be the rape storyline before she confessed. Poor Sloane & for what her mind put her through after. Someone she trusted though as well? That's terrible Trust Gibbs to want to know the name - even he knows people could expect him to go kill the guy (imo he should )

The wife is very suspicious imo...

wow Sloane confronting the guy surprises me a little, but interesting to see the two sides of the story & interpretations of the situation even possibly. Love her talk with him & protecting Faith from the guy & the truth

umm, ok then... what happened to the school? just when I was thinking the episode was boring that's an interesting & unexpected twist...

Imagine strangling someone & then still wearing the belt? Wouldn't you get rid of the evidence?

Funny the conman got killed for trying to do the right thing

aww shame McGee didn't make it to the reunion. How do you mess up potty training dates though? There should be no dates with that - that should just happen every day (& naturally when the children are ready)

Shame Faith could see through it all & knew what happened to Sloane anyway . Although at least now she can have some true understanding of why Sloane gave her up

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I totally missed the McNicknames
Old 04-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& I now can't even remember what it was McImpatient maybe?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2020, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Possible... It sounds fitting for McGee

Maybe Abby included the McNames as well in her notes...
Old 04-09-2020, 03:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Could be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally missed about the McNicknames as well as the part about the guy still wearing the belt
Old 04-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I missed that detail too...
Old 04-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

One of the team brings up the guy wearing the belt & there might be DNA on it. I was just like 'wtf, why is he still wearing it'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

The Sloan storyline and that reveal... WOW. She is such a strong woman. I'm glad she and Faith bonded over it and that Faith assured her that she made a good decision giving her up and that she had such a great life all because of Sloan making that difficult decision. It was a great ending scene between them.

Happy that Sloan also finally confronted her rapist and got some closure on that. Too bad her punch wasn't a little bit harder....

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
One of the team brings up the guy wearing the belt & there might be DNA on it. I was just like 'wtf, why is he still wearing it'
Yeah not too smart to keep the murder weapon, much less on you!!
Old 04-12-2020, 08:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Too bad her punch wasn't a little bit harder....
that could've been good Maybe Gibbs can find him & visit later...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top