Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2021, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was a good episode. It was nice learning more Nick backstory.
I liked the end scene with him and Gibbs. It is sad that his dad left him yet again, but at least Nick has Gibbs.

Agreed with what you said Hanna
Old 05-02-2021, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
Nuwanda : I just sent the video link in PM.

thanks for that. send something back
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A interesting episode. Another agent with issues for family. I think Ellie is the only one who has a normal family.

So is Nick's actual name Nico, and he went Nick when he came to the States?

We learned a lot more about his family. I most of the time forget he has a sister and a niece. Only a few mentions since his debut episode, where he comes back because of his sister's near death.

More mystery about what Gibb's motives are in all this. Is it leading to something?

And we see he's not cut out for retirement. A whole list done in like a hour LOL.

You felt for Nick when he saw his father ran out once more....
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The idea of meeting his other children after so long probably made him run away... But I have a feeling that he will be back later...

Yeah, his real name is Nico or Nicolás, I guess, but guess by Nick/Nicholas

I'm sure that they have a plan with Gibbs' "in retirement"
Old 05-05-2021, 02:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting that Nick has seemed to translate his name into English as he's gotten older. Unless his father was using a nickname?

Realistically I don't think Gibbs could've done the full to do list in that short of time but it is still funny

Poor Torres going through his family. Palmer seemed to enjoy helping though

Are they sure they aren't making Mark's wife a love interest? Their actual love probably adds to the scene but seemed a bit like flirting to me

Clever Nick figuring out his father's real room just by looking at how clean it was & the adjoining room door

CIA? was not expecting that at all

Love Vance offering that the Officer Walsh could work with them or the FB
Not surprised Nick wanted out. Nice though he got to talk to his dad & that it turns out his father didn't completely abandon them. Good we also are hearing about Nick's sister again & it sounds like they are close or spend time together

Nice that it seems some level of recovery & healing has been made between father & son. Such a shame his father left again though. Probably still trying to keep his family safe but not nice for Torres. May have undid the trust he'd rebuilt

I think Torres still ended up having dinner with his dad

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I had a feeling that he was an agent, but didn't see the CIA coming...

He ended up having dinner with his dad Since Gibbs is a father figure to him as well

Loved Vance's speech as well about the woman's available choices...
Old 05-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with you both!
Old 05-09-2021, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its a shame that Gibbs is once again the father figure & replacement when a real father lets their child down, but at least he's always there for his 'children'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-09-2021, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I didn't expect Nick & his father to became besties right away... Gibbs is a father figure to all of them either way... Though Ellie has a good - not broken family -, she just can't share everything with them...
Old 05-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh I didn't expect that at all. I was surprised by what we did get. I just think it is unfortunate that once again we've got someone who's father isn't the best & Gibbs is the one who fills that role. Ellie's the only one who doesn't have that but he's still there for her if she needs & since he's there & her family isn't

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Nick's father still had that Dinozzo Sr. vibe to him... I'm quite sure that he will be back...

Well, at least at this point it's only Nick who needs a father figure the most...
Old 05-11-2021, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I think we'll see him again too

Right now yeah. But in the past the others have needed him. Although I don't know that McGee was shown much to need him, just that Gibbs was the father figure.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

McGee had his moments when everything happened with Delilah... But yeah, he is not that dependent on Gibbs in general...
Old 05-12-2021, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think Gibbs more has gone to him than McGee to Gibbs that we've seen too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-02-2022, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh a Nick centered

Nick coming face to face with his father That's a twist

Still like them including Gibbs in these episodes

My heart is very broken fir Nick especially after his father explained everything His father did the right thing and hearing that his father was the one that sponsored the Church and hearing that his father kept up with him and his sisters So shall see how rest of episode goes

Father/Son made a great team Father sacrificed himself to save Nick Well should have waited to come in ing it seems Vest and all

Called it that his father was going to go back on the run or whatever and wasn't going to be around for dinner

Last edited by crash landing; 04-02-2022 at 10:55 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread