Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Off The Grid" (14.12) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 17th @ 8:00PM)

NCIS 14.12 - "Off The Grid"
Original Airdate: January 17, 2017 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Gibbs spots the brother of an NCIS "Most Wanted" suspect and immediately assumes
his former alias and goes undercover with their infamous anti-government militia.
Meanwhile, Bishop and Reeves continue their off-the-books investigation of Chen.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

hope gibbs told someone he is undercover or at least someone knows he is
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds interesting! Thanks for the thread!
Old 01-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope it was a good episode

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2017, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Hope it was a good episode
i think it was.

glad the team found out that gibbs was under cover and why that early.

interesting that everybody wanted to find gibbs, but nobody wanted to "snoop" on him.

abby's "positive pyramid power". she always seems to have something up her sleeve when one of the team is in trouble.

didn't expect the older brother living a life like this now.

again no palmer.
another leak.

liked the end with gibbs and quinn.

quinn: do you believe in miracles? gibbs: no.
quinn: do you believe in abby? gibbs:with all my heart.

Last edited by nuwanda; 01-23-2017 at 08:04 AM
Old 01-23-2017, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
quinn: do you believe in abby: with all my heart.
I like the sound of that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-24-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

While I agree with the parts of the episode you mentioned nuwanda, those were good, I didn't think this was the best episode.

I was actually kind of bored and a little let down by it. I thought it would have been better than it was with Gibbs disappearing back undercover the way he did etc. Maybe I felt like it was over hyped or something. I don't know.

And what was it with the end when they caught the brother?? He had the gun then the next thing you know he is walking outside to give up, without the gun. I felt they were focusing on that for some reason. I dunno, I just didn't like how that was done. Maybe if they would have showed him putting it down or something before he gave up? But I guess they wanted you to not know what was going to happen. Still, I found it a little odd.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

it wasn't the best episode, but it wasn't the worst either.

wondered about the giving up scene too. they didn't talk about it, but i just thought that he was thinking about what his family might think about him. it was already bad enough what he did in the past, but doing it again and killing cops and/or feds might make it worse for him (which he wouldn't know, because he already would have been dead by then)
Old 01-25-2017, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Overall, I enjoyed the episode. Thought it focused more on the story, than trying to get us to like and accept the new characters.

Quote:
quinn: do you believe in abby? gibbs:with all my heart.
LOVED that bit.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
it wasn't the best episode, but it wasn't the worst either.

wondered about the giving up scene too. they didn't talk about it, but i just thought that he was thinking about what his family might think about him. it was already bad enough what he did in the past, but doing it again and killing cops and/or feds might make it worse for him (which he wouldn't know, because he already would have been dead by then)
Very true and that crossed my mind as well.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh no not a plate his daughter made broken

I'm a little surprised Abby would be reluctant to ping Gibbs' phone - I'd think she would want to find him?

hmm not the most interesting episode, not a lot special about it. I did enjoy it though, just don't know what to say about it? I agree with Chris that I like that it was more focused on the story than the characters or making us like the new ones

Glad the plate was fixed in the end & like the scene between Gibbs & Quinn

Oh oh oh - I just realised what next week's episode is from the promo Now that is going to be a good one. Not that this one was bad, it just didn't capture my attention as much? I think I may need to rewatch at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don;t even remember what episode came after this one. But good it is one you are excited for
Old 04-27-2017, 01:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Palmer on the ledge

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhh! Yes, that was an amazing episode
Reply   Post New Thread