Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Under Siege" (8.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 29th @ 8:00PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 8.14 - "Under Siege"
Original Airdate: January 29, 2017 @ 8:00PM

Episode Summary
Hetty goes rogue, leaving the NCIS team completely in the dark, and
the mole kidnaps one of the agents.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!! So glad it' s back this week, but Urg, It will be off again next weekend Stupid foothballl!!!!!
Old 01-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

they really need to put these shows on a night that it won't keep getting interrupted or move these interruptions

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. But nothing is on next week it seems because of football. Next weekend is the Super Bowl is why, but yeah agreed
Old 01-30-2017, 01:57 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

No new episode until February 19th, football next week and then CBS is airing the Grammy Awards the following week. Then after that no new episode until March 5th.
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arg?!?! Are you kidding me?! That really sucks. I don't know why they had to do this now!! Too long to have to wait for the next part!

Anyway, not my rant is over...

Sabatino, really?? I hope that is not who they are saying the mole is. I was expecting it to be someone else we know... I actually am wondering if Hetty isn't the mole by the way she was doing things this episode. I am really still not sure on who the mole is - even thought they made it to be Sabitino. I don't think I believe that one.

Hahaha Deeks making friends with all the people Whiting kept putting into lockup with him.

Of course Sullivan shows up. Kinda figured he was the one to kidnap Kensi

Haha love how Callen got out of custody

Oh, so Kensi was the cause of Sullivan loosing his leg! I really wish they would have put flashbacks in the episode so we could have a refresher of what they we talking about with this and other things.

Omg that ending. Freaking have to wait longer now ARG!!!
Old 01-31-2017, 05:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, all.

I haven't watched the show yet... will tonight.. but I wanted to address the issue of scheduling because if burns my biscuits.

CBS has major issues. Now bear in mind, as far as my prime time dramas go, I watch CBS shows almost exclusively. The problem is that over the years when they move a show to Sundays, it proves to be it's deathknell for me. It started with CSI Miami. I loved that show. But they moved it to Sundays before DVR'ing and I had to stop watching it because I never knew the actual start time. The Mentalist was another one. Their Sunday shows always start late following football and sixty minutes... sometimes as much as a half hour so that you can't even DVR them because the delayed start/end times only give you :15 minutes. I now go to on demand but I hate it because I have to sit through commercials. Same goes for Elementary. The whole thing really SUCKS.

OK rant over with my apologies. I'll be back after i've watched Sunday's episode.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hear you Toni. I hate that as well. I am hoping they will put the show on a different day next year, but they probably won't

I forgot to add... I reallllly hope the guys get there in time to save Kensi!
Old 01-31-2017, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)

I forgot to add... I reallllly hope the guys get there in time to save Kensi!
they'd better!!

Quote:
Hahaha Deeks making friends with all the people Whiting kept putting into lockup with him
Yeah, that was hilarious.

If I was Sam, Callen or Deeks, I'm not sure I'd be able to trust or respect Hetty again after what she did.

Agree about Sabatino not really making sense as the mole.

ETA - oh, and at Eric duct taping weapons all over the place, and being obsessed with flash-bangs.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
If I was Sam, Callen or Deeks, I'm not sure I'd be able to trust or respect Hetty again after what she did.

Agree about Sabatino not really making sense as the mole.

ETA - oh, and at Eric duct taping weapons all over the place, and being obsessed with flash-bangs.
Yeah, I don't know if I would be able to trust her after that either! It would definitely take awhile!

I totally forgot about that part with Eric taping weapons everywhere He is so obsessed with the flash bangs
Old 02-01-2017, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

OK, so here's the thing about what Hetty did, IMHO. While she did, on the one hand, betray their trst. She did it for their own good. Could we really imagine any of them would agree to lay low at her request so they could be safe? Of course not. She cares about them and chose the best option she felt she had available. I think/hope they'll understand that.
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you are saying, and I completely agree that we can't see them listining to Hetty to lay low. But if that is the case, I think she could have found a different way to do it. I think she went a little too far, especially with Deeks. Besides, a lot of good it did Kensi, she still got taken. And thinking about it now, I find it kind of odd/interesting that Kensi is really the only one out of the four that she did not set up. Or did she? She could have set her up to get kidnapped by Sullivan...

Wow, so many new thoughts now
Old 03-30-2017, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

the start of this ep I almost want to question if they've given me the right one as it almost seems like its moving on to a new case when everyone is locked up plus Nell & Eric are in OPs

Deeks is funny trapped in the cell. Like Sam too actually, trying to prove there's something bigger going on through words on money. Oh & now we have Callen - sleeping or just really sneaky Clever getting the phone & calling Kensi

Love this:
Eric: Does anybody else feel like an abandoned puppy?
Nell: You gotta suck it up Beagle, you've got work to do.

wait Hetty organised Carl's escape?

Eric & his weapons duck tapped places

sneaky Nell getting Callen out . & now sneaky Kensi

Hetty what are you up to?

I think the team are ok with what she's done - they don't necessarily like it or agree with it but they seem to understand that she was trying to look out for them

Poor Det. Whiting even if she was out to get Deeks she didn't deserve that. She was innocent in this & was actually trying to help in a way here

of course it had to end like that

As for the conversation in this thread about taping it - that sucks that you can only do 15 minutes when the start time is so unpredictable. I get it here with reality shows on before the dramas & they always run late so I never set my recordings until the night show airs. I just don't trust them otherwise as its so unpredictable & the onscreen guide doesn't have a close to correct start time until the day of. Even then its usually wrong but I can add 30 minutes to the end of my recordings so it usually gets it all. NCIS is meant to start at 8.30 & then LA after it at 9.30. Most weeks its more like 8.40/8.45 (so then 9.40/9.45 for LA) so its not too bad. Some weeks they know its going to run late so they'll advertise the shows as starting at 9 & 10 instead & even then its later that they'll start. I'm fortunate that I usually watch NCIS when it airs so I then can go in & edit my recording times for LA if I'm sitting around waiting for NCIS to start to make sure I get all of LA. But if you're not watching the program before you don't get that chance. In the past i've warned a friend of mine who only watches LA that NCIS didn't start for ages so she may want to double check her recording because its not fair. CBS should know that their sport programs will go overtime & shouldn't put shows on after it, repeats or comedies could be a better choice . I think Sunday night dramas are weird anyway - but its the same here as I've got Bull & NOLA on Sunday night (& one day I'll catch up on these NOLA eps I'm recording). Mainly I think its stupid that you can only do 15 minutes. You'd miss a lot of programs here if you could only do 15 minutes as nothing is ever on time

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 03-30-2017 at 03:05 AM
Old 03-30-2017, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about the beginning of the episode. I know I felt that way when it started. I was a little disappointing actually.

When LA is running behind now, I don't even watch it because I am not going to sit around and wait for them to advertise the new start time I don't know about Toni's DVR, but on the one I have I an extend the time up to 3 hours I think. It just sucks we even have to do that though
Old 03-31-2017, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

to be honest although there were really good moments the episode itself was a little bit of a disappointment? I don't know. I loved it still & possibly enjoyed it more than NCIS this week . This one also didn't leave me with the wanting more feeling so much as last week did which is odd given the final scene. Maybe a part of me is presuming everything will work out ok as if it didn't I'd expect I would have spoiled myself about that? actually now I'm making myself want more

You shouldn't have to. They shouldn't be showing the show after a program that's ending is so unpredictable but they also could try to let people know the correct start time as early as possible. I know I've seen on FB a couple of times it comes up & says a new start time

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread