Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2021, 01:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Through The Looking Glass" (12.17) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 16 @ 9PM ET/PT)

NCIS: Los Angeles 12.17 - "Through The Looking Glass"
Original Airdate: May 16, 2021 @ 9PM ET / PT

x

Episode Summary
When a Naval Intelligence Officer is tortured and murdered, NCIS must work with
Joelle, who informs them that other CIA operatives are being killed in the same
way. Also, Kensi receives a threatening postcard from David Kessler, the
sociopath who is obsessed with her.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread! Sounds like lots of stuff will happen in this episode.
Old 05-15-2021, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Hm, both Joelle & the crazy man - aka Kensi's nemesis is back..

... I had a feeling that he will be back too...

This is the penultimate episode of the season, right?
Old 05-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes it is

Could go either way for the finale but I'm glad they've brought back Kensi's nemesis guy again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2021, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, I hope that he will go back to prison soon... And Kensi can move on from being paranoid half the time...

Edited:

Spoiler:

Last edited by florerr; 05-17-2021 at 12:06 PM
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 03:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So sad that they'd have to sell the house to keep trying to get pregnant

Obvious covid restriction that they can't all be in the one room as why wouldn't Callen & Sam walk upstairs to join everyone in ops?

Stress is a good reason that Kensi wouldn't be getting pregnant. It most likely is because she's afraid &/or stressed or that at least is contributing. Hopefully she listens to Deeks & goes to talk to someone about how she's feeling. Would also be nice if they can catch the creep stalking/threatening her

Like how Kilbride was listening in on them all

Weird turn of events with everyone still being alive. I think I got a bit lost in all of this...

Nice that Kensi brought up adoption as a possibility

Agreed that it is a bit pointless. More of a filler they needed to get certain characters into certain places & show how far Joelle has gone down the rabbit hole of revenge

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-19-2021, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At this point I don't even realize the covid restrictions with them not being in the same room... It's obvious that LA is not in a post-covid world

Kensi & Deeks had a few good scenes... I hope that Kensi will be willing to talk with someone about her mental health, instead of just saying that 'she's fine'...
Old 05-20-2021, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed with everything that has been said.

I think it is not that believable that Joelle was able to be up and walking around that good and that quick after the amputation. i think Callen said it was a month since it had happened? With all the stuff that goes on with an amputation, I just think that is a bit of a reach without her 'walking' without any aids. I am sure it is possible, but just seemed weird to me.

Kilbride reminded me of Hetty when she would spy on them all like that

Definitely a filler episode.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Killbride made the episode better

Yeah, Joelle already walking with stick, or especially without one felt unrealistic, but the whole episode was a bit pointless,,,
Old 05-20-2021, 06:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They like to get people up & walking as soon as possible I think & she was pushing herself but it was still a bit unrealistic Especially the end. A month is nothing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2021, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Did you catch the part about Anna? Callen made it sound like that everything has been cleared between them... But until Anna is not actually back, I have my doubts...
Old 05-21-2021, 01:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I wondered about that . I think they may be trying to live like nothing happened or something like that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top