Graphics Team Manager

True, it can

No news is good news, right?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-27-2021, 04:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
No news is good news, right?
Keeping my fingers crossed that it indeed is so
KATE. | icon
Old 09-28-2021, 01:33 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes Hopefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2021, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really hope so.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-30-2021, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

A special episode for the 300th episode would be nice...
Old 09-30-2021, 02:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Oh definitely! That's such a special milestone, it would be a shame if it wasn't some sort of event. I always love it when they manage to bring back old characters or revisit some of the biggest storylines or events of the past 299 episodes.
KATE. | icon
Old 10-01-2021, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

& at least according to the NCIS bosses, none of the shows have ever done something special before for the milestones so this is LA's chance to do it too . I imagine it'll follow along with being a big thing for Callen but not sure what it'd be now. They've done quite a lot of reveals for him already. Unless it is Callen/Anna important moment

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2021, 03:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I really hope they will change the trend and do something special to mark the milestone. A lot of time episodes like that tend to be my favourite in a series so I'm a little bit biased towards marking the occasion in some way
KATE. | icon
Old 10-01-2021, 03:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I hope they do too, but then I like what they have been doing with the milestone episodes too & disagree with the NCIS bosses

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It always depends on the definition of "special"

I liked the NCIS milestone episodes, but I couldn't say what were the NCIS LA milestone episodes on the other hand...

I'd prefer to have an episode focusing on a team in general, or doing something what if, or really anything that is not just an episode about Callen or Hetty
Old 10-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The thing with LA is it is subtle. Then without them saying in a special feature about how their milestones reveal something about Callen's past it would be easy to miss. But then even NCIS hasn't always done something special, it is more the later ones. Either way what was said in this year's special features I think were wrong. Both shows have done special things for milestones, just in their own ways. Although now I can't see what I'm remembering they have said about their milestones but I didn't get much sleep which doesn't help

It'd be nice if LA did do something special & make a change & focus on more. We've done quite a bit of Callen reveal, time to move on to more things

Ep 100 - 5x04 "Reznikov, N." (While investigating a kidnapping case of a man who claims to be Callen's father, the team soon find themselves in grave danger.)
Ep 200 - 9x08 "This Is What We Do" (When a group of migrants and Border Patrol officers are slaughtered near Camp Pendleton, the team discovers that the killers are there for one of their old enemies; Nell must work with her bossy older sister Sydney, a Homeland Security analyst.)

Then 250 was "Mother" so I think that was at least special... 50 & 150 didn't sound like much of anything...

Meanwhile NCIS:
Ep 50 - 3x04 "Silver War"
Ep 100 - 5x06 "Chimera"
Ep 150 - 7x12 "Flesh and Blood"
Ep 200 - 9x14 "Life Before His Eyes"
Ep 250 - 11x16 "Dressed to Kill"
Ep 300 - 13x18 "Scope"
Ep 350 - 15x10 "Sight Unseen"
Ep 400 - 18x02 "Everything Starts Somewhere"

Looking at that list I think 200 & 400 are the only special ones for it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2021, 06:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ohh i did love Chimera so good and the episode before it
Old 10-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

It's true that the definition of special can vary a lot but I guess my favourite milestone episodes are the ones that really focus on the whole team and just let their shared dynamics shine and maybe include a subtle nod or throwback to a departed fan favourite cast member or storyline. But I understand how not everyone will enjoy things like that.
KATE. | icon
Old 10-02-2021, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I agree, Chelle ep 200 & ep 400 are the ones that I can recall just by the name, but I've enjoyed the other episodes too, I'm sure...

As for NCIS LA, ep 100 was a memorable one - it was a milestone episode for Callen...
From ep 200 all I recall is Nell's annoying sister though...

& Mother, while a nice episode, it was a mixture of just the team members talking things out & the Hetty's orphan children plot...
Old 10-07-2021, 01:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: LA Season Premiere Sneak Peek

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread