Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "The Guardian" (10.23) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 12th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Los Angeles 10.23 - "The Guardian"
Original Airdate: May 12, 2019 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
Callen and Sam travel to the USS Allegiance in the Persian Gulf to work with Navy
Captain Harmon “Harm” Rabb, Jr. (David James Elliott) when the NCIS team
uncovers ISIS sympathizers who are targeting military locations.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread
Old 05-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting episode!

Callen didn't stay away for long. It felt kind of weird how thin the team was in this episode... with only Kensi, Deeks and Eric in the office and the others away. Lots going on too and it was interesting. We got to see Talia!!!! Wish she could have stayed longer though The ending.... very interesting.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Callen doesn't know how to take time off...

Nice of Callen to take Eric with him

It is nice of them to use Talia in the ep instead of a random character even if its for a small scene

I like how the conversation between Deeks & Kensi turned from the horrible case to something romantic, while still being joking comments between them too. It was well done

poor Nell

Did they use JAG music when Harm arrives? Because we didn't already know where he was from?

umm Eric did you sleep with a tablet with a picture of a teddy bear?

I agree, interesting ending

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so true... Callen doesn't know how to do that

Agreed about the rest.

No idea about the JAG music... wasn't paying attention to that

Yes, Eric is such a goofball -
Old 06-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No one on any of the shows know how to take time off, especially the team leaders! Everyone should know that by now

I think because there was no dialogue I noticed it? I had to go back as I did the double take of 'hang on, I know that music, did they just play JAG music'

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true

That could ne
Old 06-18-2019, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

At first it was hard to see the relevance of the dead body for NCIS LA. At first it felt like Callen was bored and needed something to do, so he took the case from the rangers...

I felt sorry for the dead woman, she couldn't cope with the normal, uneventful life. I could understand the husband giving up on him too... Poor woman spotted spy-messages and told about them to the wrong person...

It took a while for the team to figure out how the messages were exchanged, I loved the JAG-intro and the return of Harm. It was a really nice touch to have him fly again...

I watched the 2 episodes together, I don't remember where the first episode ended and the 2nd started. So I'm going to comment about the case under the next episode to stay on the safe side...
florerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread