Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2020, 03:08 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Los Angeles - "Code of Conduct" (11.22) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Apr 26 @ 10:00PM PT / ET) .:SEASON FINALE:.

NCIS: Los Angeles 11.22 - "Code of Conduct"
Original Airdate: April 26, 2020 @ 10:00PM PT / ET

x

Episode Summary
Sam, Callen and Rountree travel to Afghanistan when Marine Lieutenant Colonel
Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie asks NCIS to help with a sensitive case after two SEALs
claim their chief murdered an unarmed prisoner.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

sounds like an interesting episode...

I wonder if we're going to hear about Harm too...
Old 04-24-2020, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully Harm's in it too not just Mac

doesn't look like it just Mac
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He's not in it as far as I've seen about the episode, no. But he may be mentioned . Then maybe there will be more JAG eps again after this next year given we know they had to finish things a few episodes early

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2020, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.

Chelle, where did you see it was the season finale for the shows? I never really saw anything official but saw it when I did a search on some other sites so I am just curious. I hate that they haven't been promoting them as season finales.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Spoiler TV has a list which confirms them so I was going by that & what some of the actors said. Not sure where they got the information for this one but supposedly it is the season finale. I can't imagine they filmed too many more than the other shows either so I trust it to be right

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2020, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

We will see, I guess...
Old 04-25-2020, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah ok Thanks for letting me know Chelle I had looked there and never saw it so I kept wondering

You are right that it is. I saw a little bit ago from TV Line they have it as finale too.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was one of the best episode of this season!

At least the most intense one! I'm glad that they were able to film it before the quarantine! It probably had something to do with Catherine Bell's schedule...

I missed having a RL-like military case when it comes to LA! I'm almost certain that this episode was based on RL events... At least up to some extent...

I like the new probie, even if he needs to learn more about the Office of Special Ops! I wonder if he's back next season...

No words about Nell's decision...
Old 05-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was really good!

I like that we kind of had a cliffhnager but also didn't. But looks like Sam will have some problems next season with that guy!
Old 05-02-2020, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Oh, I'm certain that that guy is going to be back for sure...

... Complete with the senator father-in-law/uncle... I don't remember exactly...
Old 07-01-2020, 04:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its an interesting case. Think I might need to watch again to fully understand what is going on. Unfortunate that people go a bit rogue but at least two of the seals were willing to step up, do the right thin, & speak up against the guy. Shame they then were the only ones & got threatened for doing it though

I'm surprised that the new guy was taken with Callen & Sam to Afghanistan

Glad they stand up to the bad one in the end & the innocent Afghan people were free to go. Nice to see them all just standing there as Sam arrests him too. They may have been scared of him but knew he was in the wrong. Such a shame they were so scared though . Oh even better more come forward in the end

New guy now a part of the team it seems Unless he chooses not to join the family after thinking about it...

Nice place to end to the season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, it was a good season finale

Now you can see why I don't recall that much from 11x21... This was a much more interesting episode
Old 07-02-2020, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I do & don't get it. I was tired while watching which may have been it but much like most of the season it wasn't as strong as they normally are. Getting there but still not quite. But I do get why it may be more memorable than other eps as something at least happened in this one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was action-packed and there was a direct connection with Navy/Military instead of all of the "international threat" cases they've been doing...

Also it felt like a real-life like case for a change...