Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2022, 01:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

This is actually from a NCIS-related article but thought it was interesting to share in here.

Quote:
NCIS also revealed that Gibbs set up a college scholarship fund, sending agents’ children to college in his late daughter’s honor, when Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) and Dr. Jimmy Palmer (Brian Dietzen) received $10,000. In fact, that came up on NCIS: Los Angeles, after Eric Beale (Barrett Foa) sent the team checks for $10,000. “Maybe he was inspired by Gibbs,” Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) commented. But how did he know about the fund?

“I think it’s sort of common knowledge within the world of our NCIS,” NCIS: LA executive producer R. Scott Gemmill says. “He had done that on the mothership. It was just a bit of a callback to the mothership, more for fans of both shows than anything else. It was very subtle and, I’m surprised you picked up on it. But we sometimes give a shout-out when we can.”
Chelle » join GTmy artL&O » HFAC
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top