Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2014, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

someone needs to be happy on this show damn it!........
palmer is
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'd totally post in a Bishop thread!
Old 01-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm pretty sure Bishop's character will be ever developing. Right now she has super hero qualities and that's not becoming. I liked her better in last weeks episode.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

She'll probably be kinda uneven over the next little while.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Even through I'm a fan of Bishop, I think they need to put some flaws in her character and not have her being super-human all the time.

Like I said in a previous post, I hope they don't kill Delilah off because I want McGee happy.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about Bishop ^^
Old 01-13-2014, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I guess they don't have to worry about any more drones.

I'm not sold on Bishop yet. I thought she was alright in her first appearance. Seemed to have a bit of mongrel about her. She now seems hesitant and unsure of herself. Young, married, plenty of things to flesh out.

I'd be disappointed (but not surprised) if Delilah is killed off. She'll be out of action for a while anyway. And McGee will be carrying the guilts either way. Seriously injured or dead, he'll blame himself.

Not sure what to think about the reintroduction of Holis either. Just a distraction for Gibbs at the moment
Icomefromalanddownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So true that McGee would carry guilt either way. Didn't even think of that.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I reckon McGee would be thinking he was a schmuck for initially not wanting to go to Delilahs presentation and then not being able to save her or anyone else from the drone attack.
Icomefromalanddownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I forgot the episode tonight had Mann in it, all I could remember was McGee & Delilah at the gala. Not nice even though I knew the result the way they made you wait to know McGee was ok. Crueller that they make you wait about Delilah

hmm Bishop went backwards for me in this episode. I liked her more in the previous one. I also didn't like how Abby seems to be nice to her. When Ziva came into it she was mean at first but now nothing? I guess Ziva was related to the person who killed Kate so reason to be annoyed with her but it doesn't feel right to me

As much as I'd prefer McAbby than McGee & Delilah I loved the scenes between McGee & Abby & how she was the one who was able to get through to him & push him to go be with Delilah. & still a cute scene with the wedding cake comment that was in the promo

Love how Gibbs told McGee not to use him as an excuse

Tony had a movie reference - Terminator 1 & 2

I like how they did the scenes between Mann & Gibbs but she also was a bit of a distraction for him. Interesting reason why she left, it made sense but I think I need to rewatch her time & disappearance to see just how it fit since it has been a while

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread