Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2022, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "T'N'T" (1.18) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 28th @ 10PM) .:NCIS CROSSOVER:.

NCIS: Hawai'i 1.18 - "T'N'T"
Original Airdate: March 28, 2022 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
NCIS Agents Nick Torres and Jessica Knight travel to Hawai'i when they learn a key
witness in one of their old cases has turned up there with crucial evidence.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Jessica "back in Hawaii"

Think they will all get along great.

Unfortunately, I still haven't watched either of the episodes since the 14th and the original NCIS since the 13th.
Have some computer problems too and a very busy week ahead, so I don't think I am going to watch anytime soon. But at least I have saved a few episodes.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 03-30-2022, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting fact: While watching this it appears that Wilmer & Katrina were not actually in Hawaii at the same time during filming. They must have filmed their scenes separately, presumably due to covid

How did they survive that crash so easily? Not even a scratch on them... Magic of television...

Ah ok T'N'T makes sense now. Shame Jane's team didn't know about anything & Torres let them in on it

Lucy gossiping

Why is Knight's first scene in Ernie's lab? How did she get in there & why was she sent there?

Gibbs reference

I find it hard to believe that Torres just is sitting back, doing nothing (on screen), letting the Hawai'i team do everything for a while here

Forgot Kasie was going to appear on the screen in this episode

This episode is awkward. It is so clear that they filmed the different parts at different times. Doesn't fit the characters

oh Parker appearing too? Did not know that one at all. That bit did slot in nicely in the episode.

& what happened in Orlando, stays there

Nice photoshopped pictures at the end. Wilmer/Torres looks too awkward in most of them for them to be real. But nice way to end the episode

On another note - we just had a whole episode without Whistler Makes for a nice change. Can we have more of those?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-30-2022, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was actually a bit disappointed with this episode. I guess because I expected more from the crossover. I thought it was silly that both Torres and Knight were there but never in any scenes together. I understand why they probably did it but still is just so silly and I feel like maybe they should have just waited a little bit longer for a crossover maybe.

I did like Parker popped up. Was not expecting that so it was nice.

I agree with just about everything you said Chelle.
Old 03-30-2022, 07:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly. It just was off & weird having both there but never interacting/in the one scene. Knight didn't do anything either so they could have just had Torres over there. Left it at that.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2022, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, just made no sense.
Old 03-31-2022, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A intense episode. It was very much a crossover episode, with more than just Jessica and Nick in it.

Jane and Nick were good together...

I wonder if it was a little disjointed because it was back at the time there was some COVID scares within the franchise among the shows. Just as they were beginning shooting the crossover in Hawaii. So, they maybe wanted to keep the actors apart. With whatever protocols there are in Hawaii versus LA. I had heard that Vance would send Jessica. Because he did not trust Nick to deal with himself. But you did not get that in the episode. Just her sudden arrival and she spent most of the time in the IT area of the investigation.

Which was weird.

A good crossover. Enjoyable.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I watch this before getting current with OG? am thinking to maybe just catch up to 1x17 than catch up on OG than do crossover
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 03:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No you can't really watch this one without seeing the OG. I mean you can, but you won't know some of the characters & how they all fit in. It would be better to catch up with the OG first. Plus this sort of starts in the OG episode, & the final scene of it leads into the first scene of this episode so better to watch together

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2022, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Decided to watch up to 1x17 and weekend to finish previous season[s] of the other 2 than can starting using On Demand for current season of the other 2 get completely caught up
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top