Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2023, 09:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS: Hawai'i - "Money Honey" (2.17) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 20th @ 10PM)

NCIS: Hawai'i 2.17 - "Money Honey"
Original Airdate: March 20, 2023 @ 10PM

x

Episode Summary
Captain Milius returns to Hawai'i as the NCIS team works to catch a dangerous high-value
U.S. Government target with the help of an informant unlike any they've ever encountered.
Also, Tennant and Daniel deal with Alex's acceptance into the Naval Academy.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2023, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting to see Joe again. And the fallout of Alex's college acceptance. I still think it might be a little farfetched that such a application could be totally behind his mother's back, and the way he did it.

Daniel definitely has a open door policy at Jane's house, I see.

A frilly type case, but with a lot of emotion in it. She was good at getting away...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 02:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting to see both parents seeming against Alex getting into the Navy. Poor Captain Milius not realising Jane didn't know. Nice that he helped Alex though (even if his parents wouldn't agree to that )

Ernie making conversations shorter, or trying to the Whistler knowing he put the chair there

Slightly awkward dinner

Adrianna is an interesting character. I like her scenes with Kai

Understandable where Jane is coming from. Alex jumped around over a few things before now settling on the Navy. Nice sounding letter. Parents should be proud now

I feel like Jane may just have an open door policy for some people But yes Daniel does seem to be able to just walk in whenever

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-23-2023, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was how surprised they were. Done behind their backs. And their positions did come through during the episode. Alex HAS been drifting since his baseball injury. Going from thing to thing, and now it's the Navy.

And it surprised her. And for Daniel. He was used to having the bond of sports with his son, and now their son might want to follow Jane's footsteps.

It did surprise me. There was not a lot of evidence he was exploring it, although I think he has been impressed about what his mother does, if it does end up at the house.

So, I am curious if this takes. Because it's a big commitment. But I liked that he was able use the lessons that both gave to him, for his essay..
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Completely agreed with all of that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread