Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are any more planned for this upcoming season?
Old 11-14-2016, 02:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Not that I'm aware of. There hasn't been anything announced but that doesn't mean that a character won't appear in another show later, especially if it is only a minor one

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I haven't heard anything about anymore crossover yet either I'd like to see a NCIS LA/NOLA crossover next time though if they do another one
Old 11-15-2016, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd like that too.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:23 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't know why but id like to see a cross over with the Supernatural boys and NCIS..

I'm Megan!
Old 11-15-2016, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't imagine what that would be like. It would be interesting, that's for sure!
Old 03-14-2017, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I should update the OP with the crossovers between NCIS & New Orleans... I'll do that shortly

I found this article:
Quote:
But when presented with the prospect of one day mining the full, shared CBS drama universe — Hawaii Five-0, after all, crossed over with NCIS: Los Angeles in May 2012, and NCIS‘ Hetty once appeared on Scorpion — Lenkov at first lets out a laugh. MacGyver to Five-0 to NCIS: LA to Scorpion to NCIS to NCIS: New Orleans! And then starts his wheels turning….

After all, during his time as a CSI: NY executive producer, he reminds, “We did a three-way crossover between all of the CSIs, and that was one of my favorite experiences, to see these iconic characters working together. So yeah, that would be supercool.”

X
Obviously that's all in fun, nothing serious, but an interesting idea if they did do it. First I'd like them to do a crossover between the 3 NCISs like what happened with the CSIs but I wouldn't say no to some major crossover event between more shows. That'd be really hard to pull off I'd think, then it wouldn't translate over to other countries since different channels would have the shows but for the US it'd be pretty amazing

I also found it interesting that the article & thoughts were out there considering earlier conversations which were had in here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

its not really news, its just joking speculation of what could happen if you could even call it that. But you're welcome

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2017, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really like that the crossover between NCIS & NOLA this year had slightly different characters involved so we had different interactions. The interactions between McGee & Sebastian especially were wonderful to see so I hope we get some more of them in the future. I think McGee would be great support for Sebastian too

What I'd really like to see next season is something happen between all three shows or maybe LA just crossover with one of the other two for a change . I'm presuming we'll get one between NCIS & NOLA again though It'd be harder to do all three but I think they could do it, they've just got to have the time to plan it all out. Have the case start in LA since that usually airs first, move over to Washington/NCIS, then end in NOLA a murder spree across all states?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed about Sebastian and McGee

I'd love to see one between the three shows. I am sure it would take a lot to do it But I think it would be great for them to do one.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think the fans would respond well to it too, even if they only watch one of the shows At least the casts would all have fun

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-28-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so as well on both
Old 10-23-2017, 05:43 PM
Absolute Fan

the OP should be update cause Chegwidden (from JAG) appeared on NCISLA a few times last season !

I´d like to see Deeks & Danno (H5-0) together again ! That episode was funny !
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 10-24-2017 at 12:29 AM Reason: added in the post from the Family thread
Old 10-24-2017, 12:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I actually haven't added in any of the characters from JAG who have appeared in the NCISs. I believe there have been some in NCIS too. I was more concentrating on the NCIS cast who have appeared in other shows But thanks for that info

We can of course add all of the JAG characters who have appeared in the NCIS Franchise if that's something people would like to see

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread