Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "First Steps" (19.14) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Mar 7th @ 9PM)

NCIS 19.14 - "First Steps"
Original Airdate: March 7, 2022 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
As NCIS investigates the cause of death of a reservist Navy Seal surgeon, they're
forced to bring Vance's daughter, Kayla, who recently trained with NCIS, to help
with a highly dangerous mission.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Haven't watched the last episode either yet.

Nice to see Kayla again.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread!
Old 03-08-2022, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting to see Kayla again. She has been the Vance kid we have seen the most, and it is good to see her following Dad's shoes. Even I can understand Leon's reluctance. And interesting new information on Knight's father. I do not think we knew her father is someone of importance, and was resisting his daughter's job.

Something tells me we will see Kayla again...

Love the call back to McGee's probie days.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It was something new about Knight

It was a good episode, not as engaging as last week's episode, but it had a solid writing & I'm really starting to get used to the new dynamics...
Old 03-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by florerr (View Post)
It was something new about Knight

It was a good episode, not as engaging as last week's episode, but it had a solid writing & I'm really starting to get used to the new dynamics...
I haven't watched last night's episode, but I have to say ... though it may be an unpopular opinion...that missing Gibbs aside... this has been one of the best NCIS seasons so far. I fully expected to bail after MH's exit, but I'm still hooked
Toni Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2022, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Torres isn't the first choice I would expect for watching out for Kayla but I like what Vance said. Makes sense

Shame for Leon his first case for his daughter from the start isn't what he expected

I agree with Kayla, Leon is grounding her by trying to send her to the lab

Nice talk between Kayla & Knight, then again with Torres & Leon. Glad he convinced Leon to let Kayla have another chance to learn in the field

Leon is doing pretty well trying to get information. He's clearly not mucking around, but he's keeping his calm pretty well for the most part.

The unfortunate thing for Kayla - easy discovery that she's the daughter of the Director of NCIS. Perfect target for a lot of criminals if they work it out. It may be worth her actually having a different name on her ID if possible. So it is harder for them to make that connection

The first steps story No surprise Leon would want to go try get Kayla back but sweet story to show further motivation

Kayla talking herself out of being held hostage/as a shield Playing on Issac's love for his daughter was perfect

Assigning Kayla elsewhere is the perfect solution. She needs to become an agent on her own, without him there. I was thinking that earlier in the episode (actually thought it'd be fun to see her show up on LA, or maybe Hawaii). Glad it ended that way. Nice ending between Leon & Kayla

& we never got the end of Parker's story Hope the team did

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread