Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2021, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hanna I'm sure you'll figure it out & manage

At least you're being paid for the overtime. Is it just Fridays to support the move or are they increasing your days/hours?

No the pot isn't like to be repairable

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Thanks guys

I just want this week to be over, as I am mentally exhausted... Still mostly on top of everything, but exhausted & slightly stressed...

Chelle, I'm sorry that the pot can't be put back together

Any weekend plans? Anyone? Since it's almost weekend for most of us... And already Friday for you, Chelle
Old 10-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad it is the weekend!

I did have plans, but not anymore. Probably will do stuff around the house now
Old 10-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Sounds like fun

My driving today went better than I thought it would... Luckily I haven't forgotten completely how to drive manually It was nice to be back behind the wheels though... Next week I'm going to learn how to park properly. Which is nice...

And my Friday was exhausting even more than usual... I was once again doing the outbound manager's job besides mine... He needed to recharge and took the day off... Knowing that I will be able to take over for him...
Old 10-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't end up doing much of anything today Ended up watching a lot of TV or movies instead. Been a very long time since I did that! I will probably do the stuff I needed to do today tomorrow instead.

Nice your driving was better than you thought!

Sorry about your Friday work day
Old 10-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't have plans but ended up going on a picnic with my family today

Seriously Hanna? Useful guy...

Glad your drive went well

I've finally booked in a driving lesson for next Saturday. First in many many months (first lesson this year, last drove in Jan or Feb)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-10-2021, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Need sleep!

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-10-2021, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Leigh Exhausted?

Chelle, I thought that you already have the driving license... It looks like that we're still at similar shoes. Hopefully your driving will go smoothly too.

Family picnic sounds nice

Steph

It's not my colleague's fault, not really... I could see that he had enough for that week. Besides he knows that I'm less likely to be put in an impossible position, when it comes to how much could be shipped... I just wasn't prepared for it...

I haven't done anything important today, just trying to recharge as much as possible before Monday "hitting" again...
Old 10-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope your driving lesson goes well when you have it Chelle

Glad you had an uneventful day Hanna. Good luck at work tomorrow!
Old 10-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Leigh hope you can get some sleep soon

The way the driving system works here I do have a drivers license, only I can't drive alone. I need to pass a driving test before I can do that. But haven't been able to have the confidence & skill to be ready to do that test yet. Probably are in similar shoes

It was nice. Now in lockdown essentially again. The 'opening up the state plan' means that anyone not fully vaccinated can't do certain things. Which means that in any regional area which already was open, as of today anyone not fully vaccinated can no longer do some things that they previously could. Frustrating but it is of my own doing. I'm waiting for longest period that I can between doses (which works out as 11 weeks, as any longer & I'll lose my job)

Still I think he should've at least warned you. But good he looked after himself I suppose

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-11-2021, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Chelle, that must be frustrating, but just a few more weeks and you should be fine...
Right, the Aussie driving system is more complicated

Yeah, but he couldn't say it out loud... As it turned out he got the 2nd shot on Thursday evening/Friday morning, and felt sick... And had enough of the company for that week...

My Monday was meh... Not good, not bad... Something in between, just want the move to be finished, to see whether things are going back to normal, or this is going to be the new normal... Because if not then it's really time to start looking...
Old 10-11-2021, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry you are in lockdown Chelle
Old 10-12-2021, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Very stupid & frustrating. They should've realised that there is a difference between 'regional NSW' & the 'Greater Sydney' bubble. Too many people are now suddenly shut out of a lot of things they could access before simply because they haven't had access to the vaccine yet. Not because they haven't wanted to get it.

Ah fair enough, that'd put you out of the mood for things too. Makes sense that he couldn't say it though too.

sorry your Monday was meh
Hope it isn't the new normal

My legs hurt yesterday from walking down & up a lot of stairs on Sunday (walking down to the bottom of a waterfall). Today still a bit strained

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It is what it is, I guess But that's Aussie regulations for you...

I don't know... Today was better, but the same as well... It's like watching cars crashing at this point... I mean I still do what I can, but with soon everything being moved to the other building, I cannot even go out and get most things fixed

Oh, and we got a new "part-timer", I'm not even sure if she's a part-timer or someone who got hired with a zero hour contract. Which means that this week she's working full-time, but she may not be called back to work at all once the move is finalized... Of course, she works through an outsourcing agency, while I do have the contract with the company directly, so I am in a much better position... The 18-year old girl didn't even bother to introduce herself this morning until I've asked her name... There's actually an intern at the company, who still hasn't bothered to introduce himself, though he at least says hi/bye... I just don't get it...

Chelle, at least was the waterfall worth the walking?
Old 10-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That does suck about the situation now for you guys Chelle.

Hope your legs feel better soon Chelle. You sound like how I felt 2 1/2 weeks ago when I was on vacation My friends and I did some hiking to waterfalls one day and also did lots of stairs another day. I felt better after a day or so, I am sure you will as well

Sorry you now have a new person to deal with Hanna.

Thanks for that link Chelle.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread