Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2014, 04:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Bulletproof" (11.15) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Feb 25th @ 8PM)

NCIS 11.15 - "Bulletproof"
Original Airdate: February 25, 2014 @ 8PM

Episode Summary
Defective bulletproof vests are found in a truck containing stolen U.S.M.C. merchandise. The NCIS team race to locate both
the source of the faulty vests and any vests that have been shipped to military personnel overseas.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.
Can't wait to watch. The hiatus was way too long for me.
The withdrawal symptoms are extreme now

Last edited by nuwanda; 02-26-2014 at 09:17 PM
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for getting this up Chelle!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hiatuses are evil no matter how long or short they are

You're welcome for the threads Steph

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hiatuses are evil Hopefully there will be no more breaks between now and the finale
Old 02-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

There might be one around Easter, but hopefully not or if there is that's the only break

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point. I forgot about Easter possibly being another one.

Tonight's episode was ok. I was kind of board through it. Thought it got better with the last 20 minutes of it. It had a good plot though I thought.

I am starting to like Bishop more and more.

It was nice seeing Delilah back
Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I liked this episode.

I love seeing Delilah again.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It didn't look like the most interesting case from the promo, but I'm glad you're liking Bishop more after this ep Steph

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-26-2014, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

We finally see Bishop getting her NCIS training and Tim and Tony enjoying giving her the Probie jobs. McGee had enough of the Probie hazing from Tony. I did like that they all told her it wasn't hazing it was,"All part of the job!" Bishop in interrogation, shouldn't it be Tim or Tony more often? Let her watch on cam to learn? She didn't dominate this one even though she did find a clue. So wait and see and she should fit in.

You could see how worried Tim was about Delilah and her getting back into the flow of things to quickly. He was the most awkward around her of the team. And it bugged me a little that Delilah bluntly told him that the movie talk was only for her and Tony.

The throwing the back pack of paint cans out the window to roll the Econoline Van was a little far fetched to me. Maybe it swerved and hit something, instead of rolling. Chris Valley and Chris Hoffman trying to get arrested to help college fund, was funny.

I liked that the team worked with Fred Linn. Him sky diving and Delilah wanting to do it was very nice. The mothers thing with Mallory(Fred's Mom) and the other mothers concern was a little thought provoking for me. I didn't know parents could buy more armor to send to their soldier family members in Afghanistan. Gibbs could have contacted Owen Granger and Kensi Blye(NCIS:LA) to get word to the soldiers that couldn't be reached, lol.

So it was Fae Gusman that took out Cory Ruxson? I guess when the shootout she had with the team at end she must have. But her trailer walls plus the faulty vest, didn't hold up to the Dodge Charger sides plus the normal vests! Bishop getting clipped is good. More times they could get hit in vest to make it more real. Thought it was going to be Karen Upline(Vendor) or DOD vendor rep Benson Honeycutt behind things. Liked how Abby intimidated him.

Last note, Jimmy's Surrogate signed the papers! Congrats!

Last edited by webruce; 02-26-2014 at 03:41 PM Reason: spelling
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Liked that ep.

Although this was a serious subject there were a lot of funny scenes in it.
I liked tony’s face when the two students asked him if they could punch him to get arrested
Good to see Delilah again. Loved her conversation with tony about disabled movie characters especially the reference to logan cale.
It was also funny to see mcgee’s faces when dilalah told him that she wasn’t embarrassed with this conversation and when she told him that she would jump if he would too..
Good to know that palmer and breena are making progress with the adoption.
It is weird that tony is nice to bishop. It seems to me he treats her a lot better than he did mcgee or ziva – at least for now.

Last edited by nuwanda; 02-27-2014 at 09:09 PM
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Great Episode... Feeling for Bishop and they way they are ragging her, but yeah, it's part of being a probbie And it's great to see Delilah doing well. But it looked like McGee has more to resolve with her condition than she did.
Looking forward to the next episode
Old 04-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't know what to say about this episode other than what has already been said

It was a little slow but also good. Then loved the mix of seriousness & jokes. I could enjoy Bishop in this episode & liked how you saw her reaction to being hit. She seemed realistic this episode & not pushy or too much in it

Scary to think that people could be thinking they are doing the right thing in sending care packages to their love ones which really could be deadly for them though

Delilah & Tim are cute but clearly (& understandably) have things to work out. Wish we could have seen them jump though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread