Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2022, 05:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "Birds of a Feather" (19.21) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs May 23rd @ 9PM) .:SEASON FINALE:.

NCIS 19.21 - "Birds of a Feather"
Original Airdate: May 23, 2022 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
When Agent Parker is framed for murder, the team puts their jobs and lives on the line in
order to buy time and uncover the truth.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread. Sounds interesting!
Old 05-21-2022, 09:00 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like the idea of exploring Parker's character again. Nice to see Ducky will appear again too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2022, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread. It's the finale. Then I have enough time to catch up
Hope they continue the good work next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Nice to see Ducky will appear again too
agree with that
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 01:14 PM
Website Manager

I didn't know Ducky would be in it until I watched it... was pleasantly surprised... loved it! The whole HR forms thing... funny There was comparisons between Ducky and Ernie in this one in them butting in so to speak on relationships.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 03:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh wow. I thought the birdwatcher was an innocent bystander who then thought it was a good idea to take photos but no he was involved

More twists. It is Parker's ex-wife? Wow... not how I imagined they'd bring her into things... explains why the pics were emailed in to NCIS though

So Parker got fired for not bringing in Gibbs? Did we know that already?

Is a rooftop garden anything like building boats in a basement?

Love that Ducky can fix the autopsy fridges . Fun way to include him in the episode.

well having your ex-wife at your apartment does raise even more suspicion against you Parker

I like Parker's garden looks so tranquil

Always handy when Vance 'loses' the number he's meant to call & subtly tells McGee to hack places Always protecting his team . Nice that it was actually Ducky who got the files so no hacking required & another good use of Ducky .

I completely forgot about 'Nevermore'

I knew Ducky would be in the ep but he's actually got quite a role in this. Nice

Parker wanting to hand over the case & his speech to the team

The FBI bugged Parker?

McGee still following Gibbs' rules & offering to send Parker a list of them

A bit of a cliffhanger ending for the season . Explains why the ex-wife is involved in next season...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-25-2022, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well the gang were raised on Gibbs' rules. Particularly McGee. So, it seems like it is natural that they are following them still...

Hopefully Vivian, Parker's ex-wife is playing the long-game and playing the Raven, and she's not in this... I like her. And Parker really does still have feelings it seems. Something went wrong. Although suddenly getting free was very fishy.

We learn more about the Knight and Parker this week. So Knight's father works for NCIS overseas. She likes talking to her father. She might have mother issues. But she is fine with her Dad at this point.

Interesting that we met the ex wife, and Parker's father. Nice that we are getting info on him. Wow, although of conflict of interest forms.

Disclosure forms, funny. Poor Nick. Having to disclose about his father, and is trying to figure out if can find him or not. Like how they actually followed up with Tim's gift from Gibbs. By having to know information to disclose it to, to his job.

Love seeing Ducky again. Even if he was just a fridge repair man LOL.

It has been a very NCIS season. Things are settling in. Getting used to not having Gibbs around anymore.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 04:54 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Oh wow. I thought the birdwatcher was an innocent bystander who then thought it was a good idea to take photos but no he was involved
Me too. Explains why he made no effort to call 911.

Loved seeing Ducky again and that he actually helped on the case. Getting the files through his lady friend.

Nice to learn more about Parker. It would be nice to see more of him visiting with his father next season. The FBI bugged his apartment?

Love that the team realized how many times Parker has had their backs, and that they need to do their best to solve this case even if the FBI has supposedly taken over.
Old 06-02-2022, 01:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I just presumed he was being quiet so he didn't get caught so that's why he wasn't calling. But then it turned out he was in on it which explained it too

I love so much how much Ducky was actually involved in the episode along with learning he may have himself a lady friend too

Yeah it'd be good if they could explore his relationship with his father more (does anyone on this show have a good relationship with their father, other than Knight? )

It was a perfect ending to the season I think showing how much he's been there for everyone & them then being there for him

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread