Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2022, 07:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

NCIS - "All Hands" (19.11) Ep. Discussion Thread (Airs Jan 17th @ 9PM)

NCIS 19.11 - "All Hands"
Original Airdate: January 17, 2022 @ 9PM

x

Episode Summary
After a civilian research vessel in the North Atlantic picks up a small boat of wounded
Navy officers, NCIS arrives on the ship and is forced to hide after discovering terrorists
on board. Also, Agent Knight takes a paper doll with her on the mission to capture
photos for her niece's grade school class.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2022, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanksf or the thread!
Old 01-16-2022, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread.

Sounds like another interesting episode with some action.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see something was odd. Fun Star Trek discussions. Parker definitely did it his own way. Love Jessica trying to be the cool aunt, even though she does not see her niece that often. Or even knows her age LOL.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Parker definitely did it his own way. Love Jessica trying to be the cool aunt, even though she does not see her niece that often. Or even knows her age LOL.
Agree with that.

I am sure the niece will like the pics.

Hopefully, McGee is going to make it to the challenge this time and can make amends for last time.
What Parker did was risky, but he saved the team - which he is finally seeing as his team.

I think it was a good episode.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

This was the first episode, where - by the end of the episode - it felt like a team, as if it became Parker's team, instead of Gibbs'...

It was another great episode...
Old 02-16-2022, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow, not knowing your niece's age? Guess that's a hard one to ask over & if she doesn't see her much but still... seems sad

Nice that Parker isn't calling it his team yet I think. He's happy, but this is an existing team he's come into. It takes time to grow into it being a 'my team' situation.

McGee & Vance using the elevator . Nice that office still exists Like how Vance got McGee to 'do the honour' of turning it off

Poor McGee in the subbasement getting ignored Wonder what he did wrong... maybe not spending time with them for some time?

wow interesting reaction to just a simple question about blood very suspicious... as is starting a gun fight...

Looks like I was sort of right about what McGee did wrong. Surely they can understand though given everything he went through in the past year? What everyone went through... but sad that he did forget their plans Hopefully he can make it up to them

Figures that guy they found was talking too loud & they got found

I like Knight in the interrogation. Shame they broke her niece's doll

Clever text from Parker. Well done Kasie & McGee figuring it out

Nice how Torres & Knight used the doll to pick the lock

Feels to me like Parker looking after his team there we needed to see this before it could be said I think (presuming it will be said later on in the ep or in a future one)

Wow this is a lot of work just to get a helicopter

Parker's 'baby steps' one day may just get him into trouble... amusing but concerning. Oh look, Vance agrees with me

Figured it would come to Parker calling it his team

Nice they put the doll back together & got their group shot in the end

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

The "baby steps"... Parker is clearly not Gibbs, but he can be trouble as well ... He got lucky with McGee figuring out the Star Trek reference...