Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2023, 10:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I presume the season finale will be Callen's wedding & she will be there, as that was already their plan. I had hoped we would have one more season, one where Hetty could be present. Unfortunately we don't get that & we don't get much time to heal wounds from things that have been said during her absence. Hopefully some answers can be found in the remainder of the season, along with Hetty preferably sooner rather than later.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2023, 02:17 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm sure that Linda/Hetty will be back before the end of the series finale.

Season 10 & season 13 were hard to watch at times, not only due to Hetty's absence. But I wouldn't say that I hated the depth they have added to Hetty's CIA past, just wish that they would have more time resolve the open wounds...
Old 01-21-2023, 06:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Would be wrong if she wasn't back

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-22-2023, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Season 6's The 3rd Choir
Old 01-23-2023, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Season 7's Driving Miss Diaz
Old 01-23-2023, 11:37 AM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Would be wrong if she wasn't back
Do we know if they're still filming and if she's been spotted on set?
Old 01-23-2023, 12:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Filming for the season doesn't wrap until April. Prior to now there has been a number of comments on how they are building up to something & that Linda/Hetty will be back. Considering some filming has been done on her driveway/home lately she wouldn't necessarily need to be seen on set to still show up. There is nothing officially released though that I am aware of.

This is one of the more recent comments talking about the crossover appearance:
Quote:
“The triple crossover was such an important event for all of our NCIS families,” Gemmill explained.

“It was important to have Hetty be a part of it, even if she was physically unavailable.”

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...y-Lange-return

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-24-2023, 02:31 AM
Extreme Fan

They only filmed in her driveway back in Season 12, I haven't heard of them doing again this Season at all.
--------------------------------------------------

Can't remember the Season this came from, but awww.
Old 01-24-2023, 02:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I just meant that most of her appearances since covid have been from her driveway. Lately might be a stretch, but I was just thinking of lately in the terms of her most recent appearances. There was just the S12 finale/S13 premiere she was at the office so must've been on set. I don't think she's been seen on the show since then? Obviously it wasn't filming but I presume the appearance from the crossover was still recorded at her home.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-25-2023, 02:42 AM
Extreme Fan

100th episode.
Old 01-25-2023, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, I don't think that she had any filming done outside of her home, even the audio for the crossover ep could have been arranged without her needing to go anywhere.
Old 01-26-2023, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Season 7's Seoul Man
Old 01-27-2023, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That isn't Hetty talking to Hetty is it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-27-2023, 01:52 AM
Extreme Fan

LOL no! . She's talking to Callen.
-----------------------------

Old poster that @ncisladaily on Tumble made back when Season 7 was airing. (I've been running that blog for a few years now, I really enjoy it.)
Old 01-27-2023, 02:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I presumed that, but the gifs don't show that so makes it more look like she's talking to herself

Beautiful poster

You run that tumblr? Nice

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread