Graphics Team Manager

I really hope she does show up again too. Even if it is just for a quick visit

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I would love to know what her life was like after going to the deep...

And I also hope that they won't give Nick a new love interest in the near future... I would rather have a happy ending for both of them

Favourite Ellie moment, now that you're at s11/12 ?
Old 08-26-2022, 10:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Revisiting her character & what she's experienced in this time since would be really interesting . See if she's changed, see if feelings have changed between her & Torres. Even give them a happily ever after still if they can.

I'm not very many episodes in from when she joined. I think I've seen five or six episodes?
ETA: Just switched back over from LA & I've seen a whole disc more than I though so make that eight episodes. I really like how they already know her. They set her up on the ground, give her food, ect. that's all that's coming to mind right now.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-27-2022, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Oh, the food

I loved the scene where they gave her food, or filled up the bottom drawer really with snacks...

I agree about season all those things, if Emily ever wants to come back to the show
Old 08-27-2022, 07:30 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah the bottom drawer was sweet

I imagine Emily is busy enjoying motherhood still at least based on her IG. But hopefully one day she'll be up for a quick visit back to NCIS

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Me too... And yes, at least she seems to be blissfully happy in the meantime motherhood fits her
Old 08-29-2022, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2022, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd love for Emily to do a guest appearance. Or more than one. I mean, everyone thought that Cote would never return to the show to play Ziva, after stuff went down, but she did. So, as long as the show keeps chugging along, I'll keep my fingers crossed for Emily/Ellie to show up again.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:07 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Same

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-28-2022, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Same here...

I miss Ellie, and I would love to know where she is and what did she do before she left everything she knew before...
Old 10-28-2022, 02:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Even if we could get an update without seeing her could be nice, but want to see her again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-29-2022, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Agreed
Old 02-24-2024, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm still rewatching s11... trying to put together the puzzle pieces of Ellie's life before she joined NCIS...

In her first episode, it's established that she has written the paper on the everyday objects 2 years before (appr. in season 9) - however, later on during the Benem Parsa arch, she is established as the Parsa expert for the past 6 years (mid season 5) .

The real question is more the amount of time she spent with NSA, and when exactly did she apply to work with NCIS... before going to NSA, or somewhere during her Parsa-years...

... I mean Ellie is still one of my favourite characters, but trying to fit it all together with the exit she got...
Old 02-24-2024, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As I said in the other thread. Obviously, they were adding things as they went because they weren't sure if she would work out. Hard to know exactly how all her background worked. She looked young. Yet, she and Jake were together a long time. In the NSA.

I could have seen maybe in the beginning, but she was not going to work out. So, she devoted her career to the NSA before luck came calling.

I liked Bishop. She was very different from Ziva, but that was good. It was tough for her to have to come in, after the loss of such a popular character and she did an amazing job. Love how Ellie bonded with Tony.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 07:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

As with a lot of things they probably were still fleshing out her character & deciding what to do with her & how best to write her. So some little things might've been altered or not quite clear

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread