Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2021, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Good point

If you don't understand something you can always start to watch the episodes themselves
Old 06-16-2022, 02:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Rewatching S2 at the moment & up to 2x12 "Overwatch". Towards the start Kensi & Deeks are talking about death & burial or cremation. Deeks says he wants to be frozen & brought back to life. In their banter he jokes that he'll come back & marry her daughter. All I can think is if only you knew the future...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-16-2022, 10:31 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved them throughout the show. Except these last few years with the baby drama has kind of dimmed my views of them. Maybe in Season 14, I'll have some reason to love them again.
Old 06-16-2022, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Deeks was always an optimist from the get go when it came to Kensi growing to like/love him....

Same here, I love Densi but the last 2 seasons were hard to watch sometimes... hopefully s14, and parenting will be good for them... I'm not saying that all the baby anguish wasn't done properly, or was great that a show included it - but at times it was also too clsoe to RL..
Old 06-17-2022, 01:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I like that they were showing something valid & RL, but I also get it is hard to see. For me I don't remember/know what my parents went through trying to have a child as I was too young. I just know I got a 2 year old sister when I was 8 then it took the government about 9 years to finally legally make her my sister. So for me I love seeing that adoption is shown as valid as I've seen hate directed at it which was hard when I came from a place where it was valid. My sister is my sister, my parents love us both the same, ect. While I've heard things like how they're not the same. Then it is also amazing I think how they adopted an older child as you don't see that a lot. Adoption is often just a little baby, if it is shown at all I think.

Quote:
Except these last few years with the baby drama has kind of dimmed my views of them.
How so?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-17-2022, 01:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't like how the baby thing seemed to be the only thing they would talk about. Plus, I thought the whole thing started too soon after the wedding. And overtime, the whole thing just got too ridiculous and wildly inconistent for me. And a bit too melodramatic. And well, I think the only reason why I wanted them to have a baby was to hopefully get a scene where Hetty would take care of the baby.

Hopefully in Season 14, there's some more romance between them and less stress
Old 06-17-2022, 02:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I agree it was too much & too fixated on that & only that. They lost their spark a bit so hopefully they can get that back

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-18-2022, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

Yeah, in some episodes it felt like that this was the only thing they could talk about... but i also admit that it did them good as a couple, and s14 ahould be a brighter season for them as a family...
Old 08-23-2022, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

x

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-23-2022, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

thanks for sharing the gifset!
Old 08-24-2022, 01:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it is incredible

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-24-2022, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

It summarizes why Densi is amazing oveeall
Old 08-25-2022, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Definitely

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2022, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

x

Reached this in my rewatch
I forgot that the Densi proposal would've aired around the same time as the McLilah marriage

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2022, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

I'm finally watching s13, going through all the Densi-getting-prepared-for-adopting-a-child episodes... I like the nor so angsty Densi on my screen