Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Foxtel has improved a lot with the fast tracking. It’s the only way to watch all the DC shows. I just don’t want to pay the subscription. So I get them on iTunes instead.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is true. Yeah cost is awful - they really should start allowing subscription for streaming too as that'd help some . I'm grateful my parents have it so while I have to wait I can get them to record them (well Arrow, as that's all I watch, but soon Batwoman too)

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Just because this makes it more official to me

Returning: NCIS
Quote:
Season 17 of NCIS begins on 10 this Sunday.

8.30pm Sunday, 13 October on 10.
Still no news on the other two shows though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sorry, responding to myself here, but NCIS: New Orleans will be moving to 10 Bold for new eps according to information from the 2020 Upfronts today:
Quote:
10 BOLD
There are new seasons of Madam Secretary, SEAL Team, Hawaii 5-O, NCIS New Orleans, MacGyver and LA’s Finest plus favourite episodes of NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Law & Order: SVU and CSI: Miami.
As of now however its still just repeats... so no start date

Then it also says NCIS & NCIS:LA will remain on the main channel & are coming back. No date for LA but it does also say this:
Quote:
10 All Access
Fast-tracked series include Broke, In The Dark and MacGyver, plus new seasons of Survivor, The Good Fight, NCIS: Los Angeles, The Unicorn, FBI and Evil Season.
Not sure what they mean there. Presumably though as LA airs here, they'll also put it up on their All Access site or even just before . Hope if they do put it on there first it isn't much of a wait before they then air it on TV

10 Upfronts Article

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-10-2019, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

2 out of 3 officially returning is not so bad... Hopefully they'll announce LA soon too...
Old 10-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good you got some news on the shows returning. Hopefully LA won't be too far behind the others.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:44 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Well only one returning still. Just have channel confirmation & that they all will air in 2020 for the other two. Moving NOLA to 10Bold means it wasn't rating well enough to stay on the main channel so they've brushed it off to one of their sister ones. It may also not start until 2020, but they do sometimes still fast track or at least treat well the shows on their sister channels

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Graphics Team

I am so excited for tonight! And it is surprisingly easy to ignore your combination Chelle. Am I ignoring it until tonight or next week?

It is no surprise about NOLA moving to 10 BOLD as it was pushed to a late time on a Saturday night and double episodes on the main one. Clearly just to air it, and not care about it since it had few viewers compared to the other two. A part of me would not expect it to return until next year even with this move.

From what I understand 10 All Access gets them first, however the rest of the article implies it will still air on the channel. I cannot imagine them making too much of a time difference between when it goes on their streaming site and when it airs on their channel. That would interfere with their ratings.

I am a little surprised they have not already snapped up Pauley's new show. It could be that they will wait to see how it goes in the US before announcing that though. Being an NCIS Alumni and a CBS show I presume that it would automatically go to 10 or be offered there first.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Well only one returning still. Just have channel confirmation & that they all will air in 2020 for the other two. Moving NOLA to 10Bold means it wasn't rating well enough to stay on the main channel so they've brushed it off to one of their sister ones. It may also not start until 2020, but they do sometimes still fast track or at least treat well the shows on their sister channels
Ah ok, well that's no good! I can;t believe its going to be 2020 before you get the shows!
Old 10-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

^ again, we don't know that either . We only know NCIS returns tonight & that 10 still has the rights to the other shows with one going to their sister channel when it does air . Everything else is simply speculation

Glad you can ignore Mimica next week I'm afraid, sorry

Yeah I'm not surprised they moved it either, & also don't expect it until 2020. I expect both NOLA & Bull in 2020 tbh, surprised LA isn't back yet or has a date at least though

I presume they'll get Broke next year . Don't know when it airs in the US but not until midseason/winter for them I think. So news on it probably hasn't been discussed - as you said if it rates poorly in the US they won't bring it here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-13-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

well either way, can't believe you have to wait so long
Old 10-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It really is silly, especially when all three of their channels are airing lots of repeats & reruns of shows - including repeats of the three shows . Its not like their schedule is full of new shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-14-2019, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Doesn't make sense. Hoping they will change their schedule and put them on sooner for you guys.
Old 12-17-2019, 12:36 AM
Elite Fan

10 All Access isn’t too bad with the latest season.

Still waiting for the North Pole episode.
Old 12-17-2019, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

For what? The original? I presume that's been updated as the episodes air here as we caught up last Sunday (8th) & have only been around 2-3 weeks behind

We won't get The North Pole as I doubt they'll put it on their online site before it airs & it won't air here until Feb most likely. The episode hasn't even aired in the US yet though so everyone is waiting for that currently . But at least when I looked into 10AllAccess it just had the episodes which had aired here, not the ones which had aired in the US. Then being such a large gap due to our Summer I can't imagine them having the episode on their online bit that much before it'd air on their channel

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread