Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Graphics Team

It was torture but a nice surprise so I am glad you did.

I hate the wait period between when it starts in the US and it starts here as you never know what spoilers you will come across and if the cliff hanger was bad enough you want to know what happened as soon as possible.

I taped for a few hours that night so I hopefully have that episode. I thought the election may mess things up. Hopefully you can watch the one you missed. How long does Ten keep the episodes up on their site for?
Old 06-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think around a month? I'll watch it some time in the next week

Smart thinking to add extra to the recording on that night Wish I thought of that. I got about 5 minutes of the episode, if even that

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Graphics Team

I checked the recording and I have it all. I am nowhere near up to watching that episode though so it is a good thing that I do have it all as there is no way I could catch up in time to then be able to watch it on Ten's catch-up site.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Glad you have it all

you should find a way to catch up, there's some good eps towards the end

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2019, 01:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Just found this -
Quote:
Saw Ad today for NCIS! It returns October 13! Which is a Sunday. Why does 10 keep switching NCIS from Tuesday to Sunday then back to Tuesday and now again Sunday? I prefer the NCIS & NCIS LA doubles on Tuesdays. Oh well at least it’s back kinda soon
Nothing officially announced yet but if they're advertising it on channel ten then that's at least something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad that it will be back soon for you!!
Old 09-26-2019, 01:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-26-2019, 04:05 AM
Graphics Team

That is wonderful news. Thank you Chelle for always keeping me updated.
Old 09-27-2019, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Of course I'll let you know (& post here) when it is confirmed too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-27-2019, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Good. Not too long to wait then.

Thanks for the update.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think they should've done better & made it closer to the US date still but at least its not too long of a wait . I saw an ad for it myself earlier today

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

What about LA?
Old 10-02-2019, 11:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I haven't seen or heard anything official about any of them. I just read & then later saw the ad for NCIS. I don't watch TEN normally at the moment as they haven't brought any of my shows back so no idea if they're advertising either of the others. I rely on word of mouth so to speak on the TV Tonight website.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2019, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

Fair enough. It’s frustrating when they don’t fast track shows we like from the US.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd just like to know what they're planning. Just a small piece would be nice... Ten have been really hush hush the past few years about what they are doing & don't like to tell David (the person who runs TV Tonight) what they're doing. Its really unhelpful

But they usually are good with NCIS & NCIS: LA - even if we are still a few weeks behind

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread