Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresley4ever (View Post)
Yeah I am the same way. I don't trust him at all not after what he has done.
yeah, my faith is always tested with him... I mean what's wrong with getting a happy ending? I swear, if VS didn't get a happy ending..OMGAH! I'd be DONE!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

I know how you feel. I wanted to jump ship after he destroyed Fred and Wes.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know how you feel. I wanted to jump ship after he destroyed Fred and Wes.
I shipped them too
Old 03-31-2010, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

He broke my heart with that one. I really believed I was getting a happy ending with that.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Loyal Fan

With the exception of maybe Topher/Benett - Fred/Wesley got the shortest time to be together, and they had arguably the biggest (/longest) build up of any of his couples so it was all the more disappointing. I loved them.

But at least he did right by VS. Simon and Kaylee are the only other Jossverse ship who had an ending I approve of, though.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
Old 04-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Hello girls

I´m kinda new here in this thread but not in the dollhouse forum. Can i be added? I love Victor and Sierra!
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 04-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome

And yeah it was a shame he couldn't give Wesley/Fred a few episodes of happiness at least before wrecking it
Old 04-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh11000 (View Post)
Hello girls

I´m kinda new here in this thread but not in the dollhouse forum. Can i be added? I love Victor and Sierra!
Welcome! I'm Tiff
Old 04-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I was happy for Simon and Kaylee... It was the only other ship I liked that got a happy ending. I was worried that Victor and Sierra would get the same treatment because he suddenly started killing everyone off.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Supreme Fan

thank you I also like Fred and Wesley, it´s a shame how it ended for both of them
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 04-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was happy for Simon and Kaylee... It was the only other ship I liked that got a happy ending. I was worried that Victor and Sierra would get the same treatment because he suddenly started killing everyone off.
If Victor&Sierra got that treatment, I would be donnnnnnnnnnne I'd be livid. I'd go up to Joss Whedon personally, and give him a peice of my mind. I'd...OMG I can't even think man.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome bh11000! I've added you to the list.

Quote:
After everything they went through, I think it would have just been too dark if one of them had died in the end and left the other alone
I couldn't agree more. I always had a good feeling about V/S. It would just have been too cruel of an ending for them when it was evident that all they lived for was each other.

Quote:
it would almost have been expected as just another piee of crap for them to deal with considering that their relationship was the one bright spot in the hell they were both living in/trying to forget (especially Sierra ).
It definitely would've been like this. Both of their past were traumatic, but especially Sierra and she took comfort in Victor just as he did in her, and that was beautiful to watch. To have seen something else keep them apart, something insidious as we would have expected would have been cruel. I know Joss is cruel with his ships, and I don't have much experience, but I wouldn't say that he's this cruel. Then again, I haven't watched everything yet.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

I'm just happy they have a son...it's every shipper's dream to have their ships pop out a kid. we're just sooo lucky!!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And such a cute kid too
Old 04-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial (View Post)
And such a cute kid too
Tis true. T.
I wish we gotten a Priya preggo scene