Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Goodbye Time

Hey guys!

I'm SO sorry I haven't been around! I just had a lot of stuff to deal with, with school and everything. The end of the semester kind of surprised me for a bit there and I was really stressed and really needed to focus. But I'm doing ok now, sort of.

I actually have some really sad news. I didn't want this to happen ever because I really love this place and the Dollhouse board, but I have to resign from my position as mod and I'm actually going to be extremely limiting my time on in general. I just have a lot of things to prepare for with transferring universities and getting along in my career that I really need to cut back on the amount of time I spend online and in fandom in general. I hope that I'll still be around somewhat, like on the weekends, and I'm sure once all of those things get sorted I'll be back to I'm kind of an addict so it's not like I could ever really quit cold turkey without coming back and talking with everyone here.

Anyways, I'm really sorry to have had to make this decision because it really, really sucks. I hope that you'll do good without me though and I'm really going to miss everyone. You are all really amazing people that I have had the honor of getting to know and I'm a better person because of all of you! You opened me up to so many new things and my new undying love for Joss Whedon and his shows are all because of you, so I thank you SO much for that. You guys and this board have been really special to me and I never wanted this to happen. I really hope to stay in contact with you all! Message me! I'll try to be around for a couple of days before I really go.

It's been a blast and you all are spectacular people that I'm going to miss dearly!

Old 05-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Take care! School and the future is important.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yaz I'll miss you. I sent you a PM but I dont know that you'll check it.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

I am not happy to see you go. But I completely understand. I will miss you.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We'll miss you
Old 06-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Take care
Passion, it lies in all of us. It speaks to us, guides us. Passion rules us all, and we obey. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace but we would be hollow. Without passion we'd be truly dead.
Barbara
icon by pinkpaisley_art
Old 06-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m sorry to see you resigning Yaz. Good luck with everything.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Yaz....My Heart. I... This...This is sad! NO! No! NO! NO!