Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

What songs did they sing, maybe Closer and Cold Desert?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the setlist:
Crawl
Taper Jean Girl
My Party
Be Somebody
Immortals
Molly’s Chambers
Fans
Milk
Closer
Mary
Wasted Time
Four Kicks
The Bucket
Radioactive
Charmer
Where Is My Mind (Pixies Cover)
Sex on Fire
Notion
On Call
Southbound
Trani

~ Encore ~
Knocked Up
Manhattan
Use Somebody
Black Thumbnail

Crawl (the beginning)

TRANI

Immortals

Caleb's small speach

Where Is My Mind

Black Thumbnail

Sex on fire

most of the vids by Helen Kirkham. She was standing very close to me.

One of Caleb's speeches:
It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life. Thank you all very much.
One of these days, when we're all fat and bald...or balder, and we're sitting in Tennessee
telling all our kids about all the great things that happened to us, this is gonna be one of those."
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK

Last edited by Cold Desert; 07-01-2010 at 02:09 PM
Old 07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW! I'm speechless. So epic! Now I'm even more jealous.

TRANI!!!!

Where Is My Mind!!!!

EPIC! I so hope they will visit our country next year. So we can go together again.

No Revelry?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No Revelry and Slow night, so long but come on..25 songs! one of the longest concerts ever!!

MY PICS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

25 songs is epic! I so hope they will visit our country this or next year.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next year I think, bc there is no big festival in the near future. but i'm hoping for next year, Coke or Opener maybe. Or even Warsaw festival.
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh but I would like them to come for an individual concert. <333 Festivals are great too but I would like to see them for more than 90 minutes.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohh yeahhh!!! a dream
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow so amazing!! Glad you had such an amazing time bb
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Omg Im So Jealous!! Jessie, So Sweet!!! I'm Just Too Jealous Ahhhh
Old 07-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

They sung Crawl as well

Thanks for the great pics!

Old 07-02-2010, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah they started with this one It was mind-blowing

- "when we're all fat and bald...or balder"
haha it was a funny moment you should have seen his smile
- "telling all our kids"
this made me cry they way he said that
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Crawl is another one of my faves

Old 07-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG i still miss them so much .all this went by so fast and im unable to really give a review on the concert itself.all i know is the way im feeling and that i love them so much you cant imagine...or maybe you can

ill try to sum everything concerning the concert up for you.its probably gonna be a novel so to those who take time out to read,thank you

i was with my friend who doesnt literally love KOL.i mean she does but shes not as passionate as i am.i feel a bit like Caleb when he faces ppl who dont love the music as much as he does.he gets pissed coz he cannot understand it. well my friend annoyed me several times in these few days.not even with constantly asking for their names and so on.i tried to tell her several things,like how old they are,a bit of what kind of ppl they seem to be,who has GF,who is married.when i said Nathan is married to a blond girl with curly hair she was like UGH and when i said Caleb is with a model she was like WTF..no comment .then on tuesday we hung out at HP for hours.i met a dude from livenation there.initially i only asked him about the tickets but he seemed to wanna chat so i did.i thought hed get me VIP passes.i met him again on wednesday and asked but he said he doesnt have coz hes not working on the exits.if he had been working there he could have asked his collegues.great,i was THAT close.he likes me so it could have worked out hehe.anyway that day we spent quite some time at HP.we had just gotten back from the hotel when Kristen texted me KOL are just soundchecking.i was like hell nooooooo and wanted to go back.i knew chances to still see them were zero but still.my friend though didnt even care coz she wanted to go to camden .whereas camden was phat coz we spotted Amy Winehouse buying cigarettes ,. we followed her to her fav pub and when i wanted to go inside just to watch her my friend said no.i was pretty pissed of about her that night .

so the next day i got up at 6 to be at hp at 8(crazy i know).my friend didnt bother to get up so we finally left the hotel at 8:30.i wanted to cry lol.i know i was a pain in the ass and if shed be in a situation like that id support her.she knows how much i love them .to make me even more nervous the train was stuck in a tunnel for 45 mins.i was like if i get to HP and i wont be at the front ill freak out.god i was behaving horrible .also coz all the panic turned out to be for nothing in the end.we were at the front,we got to the front barrier.we had a cool guy next to us who loved KOL to bits.you could hear him shouting Calebs name all the time during the concert .oh and OF COZ im so sad i couldnt meet you Wero.i hated my phone so much.i wrote you a last sms to where to join us but i couldnt turn the phone on again to see if you texted back.well since yours died,too we were just unlucky.hope itll work out next time.i need someone with me who understands me

i loved all the supprt bands,the black keys were my fav though.Jared was behind the stage watching the whigs and Caleb was there watching the black keys .at one point i thought id pass out,i felt so dizzy from waiting in the sun but as soon as KOL came on i forgot about it all.and from this point on i cant put anything in words.i must say i only stared at Caleb,i couldnt help it.i know its not good but it was my first concert and i was just mesmerized by him .i was singing like an idiot,screaming,even singing with my eyes closed,suddenly waking myself up like DUH WATCH them .again my friend annoyed me a bit.she was a bit upset that she didnt know the lyrics to some songs.she was looking at me like and coz i was singing.i thought like ok sorry but this is not my fault .

everybody knows by now how epic that concert was and how much KOL loved it.Caleb was shaking his head in disbelief all the time.he said like wow to Jared coz he was so amazed by everyone singing.the only thing i didnt like was that due to the singing you couldnt hear HIM singing lol.everything about that concert was just so perfect and im happy he only had 2 shots instead of 6 compared to roo . when they played knock up i was just standing there staring with tears in my eyes and when it was over i was for once happy my friend didnt really care and took me away from there.i would have cried there at the stage .we bought a shirt and i shortly met with Kristen and Cathering from Twitter.theyre such sweet girls who understand and share my passion.of coz my friend found them weird,who cares.

we went back to the hotel and to sleep.i felt horrible.like someone had broken my heart.oh well this is exactly what had happened.i cried for Caleb before sleeping,it was so painful.i know im 29 but what can you do if feelings just take you over

i know this review sucks,its nothing spectacular,just a summing up of a bit of everything.i dont even have pics coz i couldnt be bothered to take some.my cam was ish anyway and i just wanted to feel the concert without constantly holding a camera.the images in my mind and the emotions remain,no pics can tell how amazing all of that was nor can they tell how much i love these guys MUST see them again...SOON

Chris Followhore Kings of f---ing Leon
Old 07-03-2010, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg omg my KOL soulmate, i dont know what to write right now.
your review is so perfect, i have no words!! you should have meet me not Kirtsy
Jared was watching The Whigs??cool, i only saw Caleb watching TBK, i was staring at him like crazy, I also screamed at Nacho and he waved to me<333 such a cute guy!
i dont have too many pics bc i wanted to focus on Calebs beauty<33333
i am still in shock, we both got the front line awwww too bad on a different sides
{ max&liz #700
#ROSWELLBACK