Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2021, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I have to download anyways so will do that! I am sick of them promoting D on twitter/Instagram etc....do they not realise she's not exactly the most popular charatcer? I'm very annoyed at the creator DJ Nash....he's said in so many interviews how much he loves Grace and that Katherine is the character he is most proud of, but yet she continues to get treated so badly..... And I feel like less screen time than others...although her son is still young so maybe that's why......but.....honestly never been so disappointed in a show, ever.

But I will watch until the bitter end....
Old 09-18-2021, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

I’m good if D and her two kids oh and the baby also, went back to France and lived happily ever after ….on a spin-off or something…….

I’m most interested in Katherine and Rome. Rome is very well developed IMO and he is amazing to watch.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

yes please!! D can go back to France with her kids and Eddie too!

Oh yes I love Rome!! After Katherine he's my favourite. And I like Regina too. I will watch their story! I also hope for more from Theo this season too. Poor kid has had it tough. I hate that what happened with him and the neighbour was pretty much ignored.... Katherine would have cared/talked to him as surely it's something she experiences all the time. But nope. Ugh.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I agree!!!! All of it!!!

Too much D though and I may Guess I’ll have to take it one episode at a time
Old 09-20-2021, 01:48 AM
Elite Fan

Me too. And all the freaking promos...all D!
Old 09-21-2021, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

……I guess because she wasn’t on last year…….
Old 09-23-2021, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

Just about to watch the new epsiode of A Million.....

I hear D may leave again....oh I so hope so!!!!
Old 09-24-2021, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I haven’t heard that…….where did you hear of D leaving! Maybe million things people are big JB fans and reading our posts
Old 09-24-2021, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if This Is US will be back
Old 09-26-2021, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Just started Foundation on Apple TV…..
Old 09-27-2021, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Podmom This Is Us is back for a final season in January! They decided to wait so they could show the last season without any breaks. I love it - so sad it's ending!

JJ did you watch the first episode of A Million Yet? Where have the spoiler tags gone....am I being an idiot....

D left for France again. So glad. I don't understand why they keep trying to make us feel sorry for her. She's just awful and never really faces consequences for her actions. Her woe is me act is tiring. She's just going to leave her recently sexually assulted teenage daughter alone in that huge house - right then.

Sometimes I feel the writers forget so much. Less than 24 hours ago Katherine could barely look at Eddie, but now she's looking at his new apartment and they're getting on really well. I hope that's not forshadowing them getting back together again - I was so desperate for that to happen but not anymore!

Love Regina and Rome's story
Old 09-28-2021, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Going to watch million things tonight…….will report back
Old 09-29-2021, 01:03 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! Can't wait.

Also...how to add a spoiler tag?
Old 09-30-2021, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Oh my goodness……anyone else in super tear flowing mode at the end with the video Tyrell left Rome and Regina??? Aww…….. honestly their story was the highlight of the episode. I had no idea what was going on with the pod cast thing since I skipped over all of those scenes last year Oh and the apartment hunting thing was odd……where is all of this money coming from???
Old 09-30-2021, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Aww yes JJ. I am loving Rome and Regina this season!

Also over Maggie.

Loved Katherine and Shanice though! That was nice and quite funny to see Katherine all star struck! I hope that friendship continues for her.

Eddie, ugh....what is he doing. Haha yeah the money.....no idea as Eddie has not had a job in like 11 years!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread