Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

We were there the full 8 hours so I think they played the song at least 3 times!! The other mom and I really wanted to get our money worth . We had seven kids between us and they were exhausted when we left
Old 08-02-2021, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Definitely! Aw I love water parks....even now I'm a big kid

Listening to Annie Lennox today - love her!

Also started listening to a podcast on my daily walks - My Favourite Murder. I love it! It's two American women talking about real life murders, ghost stories and creepy incidents !
Old 08-02-2021, 10:30 AM
Master Fan

Interesting podcast!

I had a friend who loved everything about death, she was even into mortuary work and autopsies...I guess everyone has their interests!!!
Old 08-03-2021, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

It is It's mainly people emailing in their real life stories and the hosts telling it in a really engaging way....keeps me occupied
Old 08-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Any new music?
Old 08-04-2021, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Nope - been listening to podcasts a lot lately and my spotify is mainly older stuff. I miss listening to the radio and hearing new music - might start doing that again!
Old 08-04-2021, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I put the radio on with the kids in the car.....and then we channel surf from country, to pop, to “oldies” (sounds from the 80s and 90s)
Old 08-05-2021, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love that. I do miss driving in the car with the radio on!
Old 08-05-2021, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

When we were in the mountains a couple of weeks ago we put the radio on scan to find a local radio station and saw top 40 hits....so we put that station on....gave it a minute....and it was top 40 Bible hits . I didn’t even know that was a list let alone an entire radio station!!
Old 08-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh wow I had no idea!

What was No.1 I wonder!?
Old 08-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

I don’t know.....we ended up switching to the country station.....

By the way love this Ed Sheehan one.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ibBPhiaG0
Old 08-07-2021, 05:19 AM
Elite Fan

good idea!

Aww yes I like that song!

I'm going to start listening to the radio again....
Old 08-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

We are about to take a road trip for our summer holiday......trying to decide if I take the hit and sign up for some music streaming service since most rentals now do not have CD players in them anymore. Mr JJ and I still have so many CDs. I’m thinking we save the money on the music streaming and just scan for radio stations.
Old 08-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

That might be fun! Great way to stumble upon new music!

Yeah it's crazy now that most cars don't have CD players!
Old 08-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I know....somehow I thought CDs would be around forever.....I am not a big fan of streaming music yet since I feel like you pay each month for the music , but when you stop paying you have nothing. At least with CDs I could buy it and listen to it always...
Renting vs buying.....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread