Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2022, 07:18 PM
Passionate Fan

He’s very funny without coming off as obnoxious or trying too hard. I feel like a lot of people that interview him don’t quite get his humor and snark.
Old 09-18-2022, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The guy that just interviewed him for Koz on Screenrant tweeted about how Taylor was maybe the most down-to-earth celebrity he's ever interviewed. It was nice to hear, we know it, but it's always still nice to hear.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

It’s always nice to hear that he’s not a jerk with an overinflated ego.

Did anyone catch his stories the last few days? I was cracking up that he felt the need to acknowledge people saw 7 wolves in his picture and that maybe they were drunk. I watched it a couple of times but I could’ve swore he said the bear was a dolphin before his story cut out. If so, I was waiting for his snicker but it must’ve been cut off.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
Did anyone catch his stories the last few days? I was cracking up that he felt the need to acknowledge people saw 7 wolves in his picture and that maybe they were drunk. I watched it a couple of times but I could’ve swore he said the bear was a dolphin before his story cut out. If so, I was waiting for his snicker but it must’ve been cut off.
That's what I was referring to when I said he's such a wiseass. I didn't get the whole bear/dolphin thing though. haha What was going on in the tree? I didn't see that with the audio. He just posted another one. I love nature and hiking, canoeing etc. But I don't know if I could get a board with the whole wolf/bear hunting thing.. well.. hunting for pictures.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I skimmed through his stories but just gathered that he's out looking for wolves to photograph again? I've been terrible about saving content lately so I missed them.
Old 09-23-2022, 11:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn’t catch the whole tree thing either with the audio being muffled by the wind. I usually zone out if he isn’t talking in the background or making an appearance. He’s definitely been on a posting streak lately but it’s always hard to tell if his stories are current or not. I think he just spends an insane amount of time exploring outdoors on a daily basis. Hiking is very popular here but I couldn’t spend each day doing that even if I had the time and money that allowed it.
Old 09-28-2022, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks like he’s still out in the woods doing his usual wolf/bear/nature hike. I wonder if he spends every day, all day out exploring?
Old 09-29-2022, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I do wonder that too, if he's out there every day or if he has an archive of footage that he just decides to post here and there.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel like it’s probably a bit of both with him. I think he’s out wandering around a lot but some days may be less eventful than others so he probably shares the highlights.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He’s really learned how to add stuff to his posts. He’s embracing the technology.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Someone messaged on tumblr that he must be expecting a baby because on of the pictures he posted had a stork in it. I chalked it up to him just thinking it was a bird.
Old 10-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Someone messaged on tumblr that he must be expecting a baby because on of the pictures he posted had a stork in it. I chalked it up to him just thinking it was a bird.
Hahahha. I noticed that and briefly thought the same thing.
Old 10-02-2022, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I HIGHLY doubt he would announce a baby with a stork on IG.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I’m going to guess most guys have no idea that a stork is associated with baby news. He probably did think it was a bird or wasn’t wearing his glasses when posting it.
Old 10-03-2022, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I’m going to guess most guys have no idea that a stork is associated with baby news. He probably did think it was a bird or wasn’t wearing his glasses when posting it.
Hi everyone. 😀👋 I'm new to the TK fandom. I'm glad I stumbled on to this forum. Lots to catch up on. I d/led Koz recently but I haven't listened to it yet. Just a couple quick questions hopefully you can help me with if you don't mind. You just mentioned he wears glasses?? Does he normally cuz I don't see pics of him wearing any or does he wear contacts when out? Or does he just wear reading glasses? One more ques, I know he's not married but do you know if he's in a relationship with anyone? Someone elsewhere said he used to be in a relationship with a Jennifer. Are they still together?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread