Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor Social Media Thread #12: Because Still Hard To Believe He Has Instagram

Taylor Social Media Thread #11

A place to discuss all things posted by Taylor on Instagram.

Old 07-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

From the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
I don’t think he eats white foods; flour, rice, potatoes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I had to track down the quote from the article. Doesn't sound like he doesn't eat gluten but tries to stay away from it. Same, same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
So he’s gluten sensitive or gluten free depending on how much it affects him.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was glad to see he called out some of the imposters. They were getting more creative with the "I'm his online manager" claims.

Yeah, probably gluten sensitive. Though if I stay away from carbs and then binge on them I always feel like junk too.
Old 07-09-2022, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

I wonder how he found out about the imposters. Must feel so weird.
Old 07-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Passionate Fan

He did seem really miffed by the fake accounts as he should be. I wonder if fans were sending him the accounts to report?
Old 07-10-2022, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think that people were DMing him about it, or people were mentioning them in the comments would be my guess and he checked his DMs.

I literally check daily going on to see which new fake Taylor accounts are there so I can block them. They'll usually take the most recent pictures I post and I want no part in aiding their scamming fans.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know where this might have come from / if it could possibly be true??

https://twitter.com/thedamaged0ne/st...sNnliem-w&s=19
Old 07-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I’ve never heard this story and from absolutely EVERYTHING else I’ve ever read, I would be inclined to not believe this. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyThree (View Post)
Anyone know where this might have come from / if it could possibly be true??

https://twitter.com/thedamaged0ne/st...sNnliem-w&s=19
Old 07-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have no idea where they dug that up from but I'm gonna go with a hard no on that actually being real. Not everyone can like you, you're always going to have someone that maybe saw you on an off day and maybe Taylor was flippant about the Gambit comment and it set this person off but I don't think he's calling people nerds as Scott was one of his best friends at that time and total comic book person who even helped him prep for the role.

But, also, if this were true Taylor wouldn't be so universally loved by everyone on set and I think we would have heard more stories like this as opposed to how fun and what a great cast mate he is to this day.

And some of this is just factually wrong, Taylor was never phased out of the show, he literally wasn't in season 5 because he asked to leave to go and do John Carter and worked with the writers on how they could do it. They brought Taylor in to improv with the incoming actors/actresses for seasons 4/5, are they really going to do that with someone who was such a known on set bully.

He did once injure someone, it was Jesse Plemmons and they weren't even filming, they were playing a pickup flag football game and Jesse tore his ACL, Jesse even still tells the story today. And only after Jesse's injury did they start pulling back on allowing the actors to actually play in the games on set.

Taylor's Riggns double was close enough with him that he introduced him to Jen, so...

It just seems SO out of character and just sour grapes almost.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Well that is exactly what I thought; just couldn't imagine it!! I don't know who the Twitter account belongs to, or why they would post that about Taylor, but I call BS. I don't think there were any comments on the post at the time I read it either.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw this morning too & thought WTH? Sounds like somebody might’ve met him & isn’t a fan and decided to bash him after he’s receiving praise for TL. If he really was guilty of behaving on set the way the person described then you would think that there would be more stories like this out there.
Old 07-11-2022, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Nobody is perfect but it's just hard to believe that ALL of this happened. His humor can be different so a flippant comment about Gambit, sure, I just don't see him ever really being like that on set though...sure he's competitive but not aggressive and he's always the consummate professional. If this was a pattern it would be something we've heard about.

And for that matter, I watched FNL in real time as it aired back in 2006, there was a messageboard back then called TWoP (Television Without Pity) and it had a great community of tv addicts who would talk about each episode or just the series in general. The number of people who were extras on the series who would come on and share their stories...I don't think there ever was a bad story about Taylor. Like literally there was a story about Minka and Taylor feeding ice cream to kittens that they made sure were rescued...it was like make your teeth hurt sweet stories all the time.
Old 07-30-2022, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Did you see his story? Are they going to Norway? Motorcycle trip perhaps.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah I think so, Josh post it Friday night so I assumed that meant Taylor was already there and Josh was meeting him there.
Old 07-31-2022, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Yeah I think so, Josh post it Friday night so I assumed that meant Taylor was already there and Josh was meeting him there.
That was my take away too.