Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2021, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well we know he's on set and followed Nic Pizzolatto today so that's something.
Old 10-21-2021, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Well we know he's on set and followed Nic Pizzolatto today so that's something.
I’m surprised he didn’t follow him already. Didn’t he move to Austin?
Old 10-21-2021, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He never followed him because I always thought it was odd he didn't when he interacted with him quite a bit on there.

He moved to Austin during Covid. I don't know if it's worth noting but Taylor did like Nic's most recent post which he posted on October 7th and mentioned he had new project news coming soon...Taylor has never hidden the fact he'd love to work with Nic again.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He never followed him because I always thought it was odd he didn't when he interacted with him quite a bit on there.

He moved to Austin during Covid. I don't know if it's worth noting but Taylor did like Nic's most recent post which he posted on October 7th and mentioned he had new project news coming soon...Taylor has never hidden the fact he'd love to work with Nic again.
Start digging, see what you can find!
Old 10-22-2021, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'll watch for Nic's news...probably just a coincidence.
Old 11-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor commented on Josh's most recent post "griswoldchristmascoming" and then the guy that posted the wrap party pictures mentioned "enjoy your 40 foot Santa" ...sounds like Taylor is raring to go for Christmas decorating.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Taylor commented on Josh's most recent post "griswoldchristmascoming" and then the guy that posted the wrap party pictures mentioned "enjoy your 40 foot Santa" ...sounds like Taylor is raring to go for Christmas decorating.
Didn't he mention buying all the Christmas stuff a few years ago when he first moved into the lake house?
Old 11-07-2021, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes. He said he was going full Griswold for when his family came to Austin for Christmas right after he moved in. It's crazy to think he really wasn't there for very long. He moved in end of 2017 and sold it in early 2021.

I wonder if he bought all new decorations or shipped them to Montana.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Yes. He said he was going full Griswold for when his family came to Austin for Christmas right after he moved in. It's crazy to think he really wasn't there for very long. He moved in end of 2017 and sold it in early 2021.

I wonder if he bought all new decorations or shipped them to Montana.
My knowledge about moving across the country is very limited. If you hire a company to move you, you pay by the weight of what you move. SO...I guess it would depend on how much he moved in total. It might have been less expensive to move as little as possible and buy new things.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My best friends brother moved to North Carolina during the pandemic after he got a new job and wanted out of the city. He didn't have much to move from NYC but had to fill a much bigger apartment in Charlotte so bought everything new, and then just last month he ended up getting a job back in NYC and moved back. Literally sold most everything off or donated it and shipped the rest by FedEx.

I would assume he'd just have a moving company. He probably had a lot more stuff than he could fit in the Montana home.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

I still think he's living with Jennifer in Austin and the Montana home is a second home.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I mean he purchased the home while working on Terminal List, then had a few months off but seemed to be spending most of his time in Montana, but that could also have been setting up the house. He was in Austin prior to filming Painkiller but also went back to Montana while shooting Painkiller for a week off...so, I'm just not sure. He could be splitting time. It's hard to tell.
Old 11-15-2021, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I mean he purchased the home while working on Terminal List, then had a few months off but seemed to be spending most of his time in Montana, but that could also have been setting up the house. He was in Austin prior to filming Painkiller but also went back to Montana while shooting Painkiller for a week off...so, I'm just not sure. He could be splitting time. It's hard to tell.
I have no idea. I know he's said before he would always love Austin and that he wasn't really missing the snow and weather of Canada. MT definitely has snow. So, I'm not sure if he'd want to be there in all seasons. I could see him splitting time there. MT is closer to his family, so I could see them coming there easier than all the way to Texas. I mean, they could drive to MT. I could see Christmas there. If he was truly splitting time, I feel like he'd have his own place here. Maybe he's waiting for the market to cool. I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Not here.
Old 11-16-2021, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
If he was truly splitting time, I feel like he'd have his own place here. Maybe he's waiting for the market to cool. I don't think that will happen anytime soon. Not here.
He could be splitting his time but living with Jennifer.
Old 11-16-2021, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He'll probably never clue us in...maybe. I think I'm more excited about the promo tour to actually hear him do an interview.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread