Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2022, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

The rona really hurt fan & paparazzi pics. Seems like people are taking the staying 6 feet apart/social distancing thing to a whole new level.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
The rona really hurt fan & paparazzi pics. Seems like people are taking the staying 6 feet apart/social distancing thing to a whole new level.
There wasn’t a lot of distancing at john’s show on Thursday. IN FACT, I had to purchase tickets based on keeping two seats between everyone…so I couldn’t get the seats I wanted. When we got there, everyone was shoulder to shoulder. I was annoyed. And squished.
Old 03-28-2022, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel like any concert/sporting event now is just no social distancing, if you choose to go it just is what it is. I canceled my NYE plans to go to the Wings game because of the idea I'd be sitting so close to someone I didn't know unmasked during the peak of Omicron.

Numbers are definitely down but it's that weird feeling of not being in a situation like that for years and avoiding it to it suddenly being okay. When I was in SXM we went to a bar that we had no idea was hosting one of the regatta parties and it was packed. I just kept thinking, if I haven't had covid before, I do now. And that was in general an outdoor space.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 06:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Even though social distancing is still encouraged and the signs are still up promoting it, I feel like a lot of people are just over it and are going on with their lives. Masks aren’t required anymore around here and our state positivity rate is around 2% so it’s been business as usual….finally.
Old 03-28-2022, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Selfishly, I don’t mind the six foot rule. Stay out of my hula hoop. I was only annoyed, bc when purchasing the tickets we had to keep two seats between each “set” of tickets. Had I known in advance, I wouldn’t have cared. My children had me almost in the aisle on the floor.
Old 03-29-2022, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That is frustrating to have picked inferior seats with more space only to find out no space...
Old 03-29-2022, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn’t even bother with going anywhere during Covid because with all the restrictions it just ruined the experience for me. If I’m going to spend money on something then I don’t want to have to jump through hoops to do it and then be met with endless restrictions.
Old 03-30-2022, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn't do any concerts during covid. I think I might have gone to a baseball game, but outside obviously. Summers always felt better because you could eat outside, do more things outside. Winters are even more brutal.
Old 03-30-2022, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

We did one concert last summer & it was outside but whenever I had to go inside for drinks or the bathroom I wore my mask. With our numbers being so low & most of my family having it I finally feel comfortable enough to go out without my mask and eat indoors. It feels so good to experience normal things again and fingers crossed we don’t have another surge in the near future.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We’ve not done much. Iliza and John are about the extent of it. I’m going to an outdoor thing this weekend. I have never like crowds!
Old 03-31-2022, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was thinking about going to a Wings game in the next few weeks because the season is coming to a close. This would be the first time I'd actually feel comfortable going in a long time.
Old 03-31-2022, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

You should absolutely go & enjoy yourself.
Old 03-31-2022, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I was thinking about going to a Wings game in the next few weeks because the season is coming to a close. This would be the first time I'd actually feel comfortable going in a long time.
Yes! Go before the season is over!
Old 04-01-2022, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm running out of time. It's one of those, sounds good in theory, but then have to find a game that fits my schedule.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Hopefully, something fits in with your schedule. This could be something to look forward to and a much needed distraction as well.
Reply   Post New Thread