Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2022, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just finished watching the Matthew Perry interview with Dianne Sawyer. It was very touching.
I am so glad he sought help and hopefully conquered his demons for good. And his candidness was refreshing. He may have not looked the best but then again, it's been going on 20 years since the final episode aired in 2004 and it was on for 10 seasons. They've all aged. Some better than others though.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

We’re just so busy right now…I’m ready for a break.
OM is filming her directing project right now. She brought me as craft service, but I get an executive producer title.

We voted last week, I knew we would be waaay too busy today.

I’m trying to watch the results while I’m sitting here.
I did not bring chargers, and my iPad is at 14%…I’m in trouble.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I’m looking forward to having a week off for Thanksgiving break but I really need to start Xmas shopping ASAP. Is it just me or does it feel like the holidays are coming faster each year?

I’m watching the election results now and feel like grabbing a HUGE glass of wine. These races are way too close and I’m stressing out about what the next 2 years are going to look like,

Someone please explain to me how states vote to uphold a woman’s right to choose while voting in senators/representatives that will actively work to strip them of their rights. I honestly don’t understand how some people think.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

My niece did not vote. I was so pissed at her and tried all day to get her out to vote. She refused, saying she's anti-politics. That makes no ****ing sense. I can't believe Georgia needs to have a run off. Who in their right mind would vote for Hershel Walker? And if you would, please explain why. It's just to try to have the upper hand in Congress. They don't care who is in there.

I'm off for the next four days. I was supposed to dog sit but they cancelled because they were going to Florida but now there is another hurricane coming so they didn't go. I'm kind of bummed because I could us the extra money. But I do have a lot of things to get done so now I won't have to worry about another dog.

Speaking of... my brother/niece and I had a miscommunication about Scoobs today. He was alone for 7 hours which I know some dogs are used to but Scoobs is not. I felt so bad for him. I'm sure he just slept the whole time but still... I felt bad.
Old 11-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread