Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2019, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
All of those are definitely good options but I say the Canadian Maple Leaf squatty potty for sure. I wonder if he's a gag gift giver too?? My guess would be yes... depending on the person of course.
I like to give gifts that are special and unique for the receiver. I’m not sure what I would get him.
Old 12-21-2019, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I would say he might give a gag gift but probably also would get something thoughtful. Though, maybe I'm giving him too much credit. Maybe my expectations for men are low but it's very rare I've gotten a really thoughtful gift from a guy. My brother has done it a few times...
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think we definitely have more questions we would love to ask him.
Old 11-27-2022, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Next project?

Are you consciously taking a step back from acting?
Old 11-27-2022, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Would you be willing to share more of your pictures you've taken either in posts on IG or in a coffee table book?
Gabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

When will you do a play?
Old 11-27-2022, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
When will you do a play?
Yes!! That would be awesome!

Also, I’d LOVE to see a coffee table book of his photos. I think he could do more than one.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbycat (View Post)
Would you be willing to share more of your pictures you've taken either in posts on IG or in a coffee table book?
Yes!! I’d love to see more of his photography! A coffee table book is a perfect idea!
exploreoutdoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I really want to know what caused him to move from Austin. Lifestyle change? Closer to home?
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 03:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
I really want to know what caused him to move from Austin. Lifestyle change? Closer to home?
THIS!! The Austin house he had built was supposedly his "dream home". I've wondered what made him want to move way away from the area. The interview really didn't delve into specific reasons (not surprised). I get that he had gone out northwest and it felt more like home, but after building that home he had? I've wondered, did he get recognized and bothered too much while out for his comfort? Did he build that house thinking him and a certain someone were going settle there & at some point raise a family? Did he want to put distance between him and a certain someone to get over things (even though they were apparently on good terms)? Did he just want to be closer in distance to his family? We'll probably never know.
Gabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He always said ppl in Austin left him alone, for the most part. I can’t imagine it was fan related. There is virtually zero paparazzi here, unless it’s for an event. He seemed to avoid those.
His condo was far more centrally located than his lake house was. If anything, he was more sequestered once he moved than before. He was 30ish minutes from downtown instead of 5. That said, he wasn’t in the middle of nowhere.

I could see wanting to start over. He had been to Yellowstone several times, and seemed to favor it. Why not start over somewhere you love? And has wolves.
Old 11-30-2022, 09:06 AM
New Fan

Ooooh I'd love to know why he moved too! Everything I've seen makes it seem like Bozeman is becoming more and more of a celeb town which feels like it goes against everything he'd like.

Beyond that, why wolves? Why bears?
ehmalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wonder if the house was just too much. He was a single guy living in this huge house that he honestly didn't spend much time in because he was off working or off on a trip in the Northwest. Then he was forced to spend an extended amount of time there during covid and that might have just been it for him. I think the vibe in Austin has changed as well.
Old 11-30-2022, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I wonder if the house was just too much. He was a single guy living in this huge house that he honestly didn't spend much time in because he was off working or off on a trip in the Northwest. Then he was forced to spend an extended amount of time there during covid and that might have just been it for him. I think the vibe in Austin has changed as well.
I have to agree with this! I think the house was too much. I think one of his more recent interviews (maybe Esquire), he even said something to the affect of “the stupid house I didn’t need”. I also think Montana probably reminds him more of his roots. And being able to get outside and explore the amazing places he does is great therapy
exploreoutdoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree with you ladies and think that he might’ve underestimated how much upkeep there is with a house vs. a condo. I also feel like are several reasons he left just not one in particular but he does seem to be very happy in Montana.

I also want to know what upcoming trips he has planned? I know he just got back from one but I would bet he has another one or two planned out.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread