Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2019, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Yeah it's been a long time since I've flown Spirit but I know they tag on a bunch of fees, but actually the same flight via Delta is just $177, still not bad.
By the time you pay the fees, you’re probably better off flying delta. Are you coming for sure?
Old 10-20-2019, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oh no, nothing for sure. I was just looking to see if I did somehow decide to go. My friend that I would want to go with because she actually has interest in the ACChoir is job hunting at the moment so there's a lot up in the air.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Oh no, nothing for sure. I was just looking to see if I did somehow decide to go. My friend that I would want to go with because she actually has interest in the ACChoir is job hunting at the moment so there's a lot up in the air.
She quit her job?!? Wow! She really was unhappy!

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 10-20-2019 at 08:56 PM
Old 10-20-2019, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

She didn't quit. Just actively looking. She lives in Nashville and I keep sending her job opportunities up here so I can get her home.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
She didn't quit. Just actively looking. She lives in Nashville and I keep sending her job opportunities up here so I can get her home.
You’re a good friend.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I selfishly just want her home, she went to college near Nashville, then went to live in London, then South Africa and now back in Nashville. We've been friends since the fourth grade, I miss her. So super selfish.

But she's seen the ACChoir perform in Nashville and she worked with them while in Africa, so she'd have an interest. It's just being able to get away when starting a new job/actively looking for a new job.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I selfishly just want her home, she went to college near Nashville, then went to live in London, then South Africa and now back in Nashville. We've been friends since the fourth grade, I miss her. So super selfish.

But she's seen the ACChoir perform in Nashville and she worked with them while in Africa, so she'd have an interest. It's just being able to get away when starting a new job/actively looking for a new job.
She would be the perfect person to take!
Old 10-23-2019, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

There is actually a ribbon cutting for the Murphy museum it seems on Tuesday, I wondered if Taylor might show since he'd be up in New York on Sunday but he wasn't mentioned in the release at all.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
There is actually a ribbon cutting for the Murphy museum it seems on Tuesday, I wondered if Taylor might show since he'd be up in New York on Sunday but he wasn't mentioned in the release at all.
That would be awesome!
Old 10-24-2019, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Do we think Taylor flies to NYC today? Perhaps we’ll get some pics.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He's pretty low key when he's in New York, but maybe? I would guess he flies in today or maybe early tomorrow. I think there's a chance he might have some other things lined up while he's there so there's a possibility he may already be there or might be staying for some of next week. Doing interviews, etc. for '21 Bridges'.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Did they ever release the UT Austin panel thing that he did? I'm assuming podcast form or Youtube video?
Old 10-26-2019, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They said it would be podcasted but they haven't updated their podcast page in over a year, so I wouldn't count on ever seeing it, unfortunately.
Old 10-26-2019, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Did they ever release the UT Austin panel thing that he did? I'm assuming podcast form or Youtube video?
Ill see if I can get an update.
Old 10-26-2019, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The rosters for tomorrow's event. Taylor wearing #19 again. I thought Liev would be playing but I guess he's just attending. Taylor's friend/sometime assistant Kevin is playing and is on the other team.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread