Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christina posted this fan art in another thread.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for bringing that over...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Thanks for bringing that over...
You're welcome.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-04-2018, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who ever did it is Awesome...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Added unseen outtakes of Kristen, Rob and Taylor for the Breaking Dawn Part 1 EW photoshoot [do not remove the tag, and credit is MANDATORY if shared,
Entertainment Weekly - Adoring Kristen Stewart Photo Gallery)
Old 04-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love those outtakes...

Thanks for the link...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-07-2018, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beadgirl posted this Bella/Edward fan art today.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those arts are amazing...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That EW photoshoot was literally to die for-they weren't kidding!

Great fan art there!!! Makes me wanna watch the first one again!
Old 04-09-2018, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I Know right... So worth the wait for sure...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-23-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alice reposted this today.

When I was doing Twilight there was a moment when it was snowing and hailing in the middle of the set and I couldn’t finish shooting the scene, so I went behind a tree and cried for like 30 seconds and came back and then went ‘right we’re going to do this and this’. On that film I never went over budget, never went over schedule, never fired people or yelled at people, nothing. But I get told that I’m emotional and difficult and cried on sets.” She laughs. “Listen I’ve been on sets where male directors have fired the crew, gone over schedule by a month, two months, even three, gone over budget by millions, come in unprepared, not even had a shot list, yelled and got into physical fights with people or, you know, brought hookers to set… No one says they’re difficult. Or I’ve also seen a big man, a former football player, who cried on set and you know what happened? People gave him a round of applause and said he’s so sensitive… If somebody says there’s not a gender bias, that there’s not a double standard, then they do not have their eyes open.”
Catherine Hardwicke
Old 05-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Wow, that art is amazing! People are so talented

And gender bias like that makes me so angry! It's such a double standard
KATE. | icon
Old 05-24-2018, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that there would have been outrage over her not being asked back to direct "New Moon" today in part because of the "Me too" movement.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is really powerful in so many ways...!!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 05-31-2018, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So excited! @Twilight’s amazing director @CatherineHardwicke will join us in Forks this September! She will pose for photos and sign copies of her “Twilight Director’s Notebook” for VIT ticket holders. Get info and tix: http://forevertwilightinfor... #Twilight #BreakingDawn10 #FTF2018
Here's the link, Forever Twilight in Forks | Forks Washington Chamber of Commerce
Thanks to Alice for the info.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top