Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion - 5x24 'Thank You and Goodbye" - Series Finale - Airdate: June 3, 2013

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Final Farewell
Season 5 Episode 24 - "Thank You and Goodbye"

Episode Description
High school graduation is finally here, prompting everyone to reminisce about how much their lives have changed over the past few years. Amy's relationships with Ricky and Ben weigh heavily on her mind, while Grace contemplates Jack's place in her life. Meanwhile, Adrian is ecstatic when an unexpected visitor knocks on her door.
PROMO

Rules
Please respect others' opinions and remember not everyone will like or dislike the same things about the episode.

Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.

Please no bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases or other posters. Please treat others respectfully.

Remember to be careful not to divulge any spoilers until the episode airs. If need be, please add the tags. Thanks!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Well guys this is it. The last ever episode discussion thread for this board. It's been such a pleasure discussing and arguing with you guys on these characters we've known for 5 years. The show accomplished a lot of things in its 100+ episode run and it was great to be apart of the fandom. I've made some good friends and some close friends. You all are so great and even though I was a pest at times, I enjoyed moderating this board with you guys. I hope we can cross paths again in the future and discuss another fave TV show or movie. I'm gonna miss this place and most of all all of you..

Old 06-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Awww Tanya! I'll be missing you and this board! You and Cee Cee have been such good mods, you made the board a special place for everybody. I hope everyone enjoys the final episode.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for a happy ending! TFTNT

Old 06-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

i am gonna cry right now !! Even the good or bad moments, if the end is what i expected or not, etc this show means so much for me, spent so much times, YEARS watch it, and gonna miss it a lot! Maybe dont have a lot of years here but is so much fun and great, made really great friends... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
Old 06-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Awww Tanya! I'll be missing you and this board! You and Cee Cee have been such good mods, you made the board a special place for everybody. I hope everyone enjoys the final episode.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for a happy ending! TFTNT
Aww

I, too, am hoping for a good finale.

Deb -- I feel the same way
Old 06-01-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt! love the promo pics
Old 06-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
tftnt! love the promo pics
thought it'd be a good touch
Old 06-01-2013, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sad to say goodbye but it's time for this show to end. It has run its course. Thanks for the fun chats, everyone . Peace out, all. I won't be back on this particular board but I hope everyone enjoys the end of the show.

Last edited by GRITS83; 06-01-2013 at 03:48 PM
Old 06-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Sad to say goodbye but it's time for this show to end. It has run its course. Thanks for the fun chats, everyone . Thank you especially to the mods for everything you all did to make this a fun, comfortable place to be.
No problem. I'm just glad it's over.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so depressed it's ending and that this board is closing; I've made some really great friends through this fandom and I hate to see it go but, like it was implied, it's time for it to end. I can't believe I've spent all of my teenage years glued to this show and saying that when it ends will hurt me is an understatement. This show was the only thing that put a smile on my face for a long time, my life at school was horrible and this show and the close friends like you guys and this board in general is what made me smile and get through the hell that was my life at that time. Thank you all for being awesome. Thank you Tanya and Cee for being fantastic mods for this board and making it a great place to sit and chat. I love you two very much, like older sisters, and I hope in the future we cross paths again by a new show or movie even. Don't forget to stop by our 'happy place' every now and then.

The promotional pics....

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 06-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlifecrazyfan1 (View Post)
I'm so depressed it's ending and that this board is closing; I've made some really great friends through this fandom and I hate to see it go but, like it was implied, it's time for it to end. I can't believe I've spent all of my teenage years glued to this show and saying that when it ends will hurt me is an understatement. This show was the only thing that put a smile on my face for a long time, my life at school was horrible and this show and the close friends like you guys and this board in general is what made me smile and get through the hell that was my life at that time. Thank you all for being awesome. Thank you Tanya and Cee for being fantastic mods for this board and making it a great place to sit and chat. I love you two very much, like older sisters, and I hope in the future we cross paths again by a new show or movie even. Don't forget to stop by our 'happy place' every now and then.

The promotional pics....
Thanks Lizzie..

I will not be around Monday night to post. I'll be on my tumblr. I'm saying my goodbyes now. It's been a pleasure posting with you guys and everything I said when I was going to step down earlier still applies.

If you all still want to chat, there's my tumblr. Bye guys. It's been real fun and time to move on to better things
Old 06-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Isn't the board going to be open one more week after the finale?
Old 06-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Isn't the board going to be open one more week after the finale?
Yes it will be.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

TFTFT Tanya

Thank you for being such a great co-mod and real friend.

Thank you Lizzie and everyone for your kind words - I will miss you all very much.

I think that the board will be open for a couple of days after the finale then it probably is best it is closed.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
TFTFT Tanya

Thank you for being such a great co-mod and real friend.

Thank you Lizzie and everyone for your kind words - I will miss you all very much.

I think that the board will be open for a couple of days after the finale then it probably is best it is closed.
Thanks Cee Feel the same way.