Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know, I'm never sure if she's courting publicity, just trying to cause a stir for a laugh, or is actually stuck in a moment and needs some kind of external validation.

As someone once said to me "no ones life was ever changed by posting a quote on social media".

I personally don't think this is about Josh, but I guess whoever it's about knows she's going to post her feelings publicly. I have a friend who posts emotionally on her Facebook everytime she gets in a tiff with her partner, it really is cringeworthy. One day you're telling the world why this dude is an a-hole, and on the weekend we're expected to go over for a friendly BBQ?
Old 10-24-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I personally don't think this is about Josh, but I guess whoever it's about knows she's going to post her feelings publicly. I have a friend who posts emotionally on her Facebook everytime she gets in a tiff with her partner, it really is cringeworthy. One day you're telling the world why this dude is an a-hole, and on the weekend we're expected to go over for a friendly BBQ?
That is cringeworthy. People should not be airing their dirty laundry openly like that. I'm surprised anyone puts up with that. And that's what Private Messages are for or get yourself a real friend to talk to

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 10-24-2016 at 01:43 PM
Old 10-24-2016, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

To change the subject and talk about someone else I saw the first Season 2 episode of Chicago Med this afternoon. Colin is still hot!
Old 10-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
To change the subject and talk about someone else I saw the first Season 2 episode of Chicago Med this afternoon. Colin is still hot!
I am enjoying Chicago Med. I do wish Colin's character had more screen time though as opposed to Dr. Halstead, he kind of gets on my nerves.

My favourites are of course Dr. Rhodes, and Dr. Charles and Dr. Choi. I also really like Nurse Maggie.

Old 10-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well I think Dr. Halstead is the main character. Am I detecting a little Noah type resentment for the good doctor.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Well I think Dr. Halstead is the main character. Am I detecting a little Noah type resentment for the good doctor.
I don't know that I would compare him to Noah, but I do find him annoying. I don't know exactly what it is about him, but I don't think I would miss him if he were to leave the show.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
Yeah I've just see US weekly has picked it up as soon story! She's may not have been referring to Josh bit if she is, I say it does seems passive aggressive. I'm of the mentally to either say outright what you mean or rise above it.

I hate to bring this up again since we changed topic but Diane seems to have clarified what the quote means to her:

dianekruger#omgpeoplechillout #itsjustapostIfoundandthoughtwasfunny #IwishIcouldbeSOCRYPTIC #wtf

Yeah, so it doesn't actually mean anything. Makes you go hmmm. Damage control or it was actually nothing and as usual other gossip sites making it into something. Shrugs.

I haven't seen Chicago Med yet. On my long list of things to watch.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It could be damage control because there were a lot of negative comments about that post.

Old 10-24-2016, 07:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

And yet she waited until dozens of stories and articles were published about it. Sorry, I think she meant to post it and knew it would cause a stir. Whether it's about Josh or not, who knows. My guess is it's about someone else, but we'll never know.

On the flip side, the photographer who took pics for Sky recently released some new pics of her and Norman. They're nice, but I can't help but see them through the lens of the affair rumours.

Last edited by Tracydeanne1; 10-24-2016 at 08:08 PM
Old 10-24-2016, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It could be damage control because there were a lot of negative comments about that post.

I don't know. Maybe she does just post stuff without thinking of what people and gossip sites can make out of it, with not the correct intention. Which again makes you go hmmm, because she seems very socially aware. She obviously read some of the stuff sites where putting out about it, because she clarified. So, you think she would be more "think about it before I post". Or maybe I'm just over thinking this. It's sort of baffling to me.

[QUOTE=Tracydeanne1;87950839]And yet she waited until dozens of stories and articles were published about it. Sorry, I think she meant to post it and knew it would cause a stir. Whether it's about Josh or not, who knows. My guess is it's about someone eise, but we'll never know.

Yes. I sort of gave her the benefit of the doubt, in my post above. However, this could be it also.

Last edited by aussiechic; 10-25-2016 at 01:56 AM
Old 10-24-2016, 07:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry double posting

Last edited by aussiechic; 10-25-2016 at 01:54 AM
Old 10-25-2016, 03:07 AM
Loyal Fan

I love the new pics of Diane and Norman.

This 2pics are my favorite:

BEAUTIFUL!
Old 10-25-2016, 06:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Just for Letgo

Old 10-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lol, the uncomfortable "we know you all think we're sleeping together" pic.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
Lol, the uncomfortable "we know you all think we're sleeping together" pic.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread