Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2015, 04:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
This link will get you to all 6 Seasons of Dawson's Creek. I brought this over from the Pacey Witter Thread, so feel free to discuss over there as this is a non-discussion Thread.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjq...1NAA/playlists
This channel is now closed and is no longer available.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This link has Pacey/Joey screen caps from all six seasons of Dawson's Creek.

*You think or you know?* [Photogallery]

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S2 E2 of The Affair. Cole's POV.

مسلسل الدراما الرائع The Affair S02E02 - Arb Warez

The Affair Season 2 Episode 02

Ruth Wilson ‏@RuthWilsonNews · 14h14 hours ago
If you missed #TheAffair's panel (featuring Ruth Wilson) at #PaleyFest, catch up here: https://screen.yahoo.com/paleyfest-n...220000143.html

Last edited by JJH85; 10-20-2015 at 01:12 PM
Old 11-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Some recent links to some Josh interviews.

These were originally posted in The Affair Thread, so you can go there to discuss as this is a non-discussion Thread.

CHUM All Videos Player

LISTEN: Joshua Jackson Chats The Affair, Star Wars and Full Frontal Nudity | KiSS 92.5

Joshua Jackson brings his affairs to studio q - Home | q | CBC Radio

And these were originally posted in the Out and About Thread.

CHUM All Videos Player

https://twitter.com/OTR/status/66745...743616?lang=en

24 Hours Toronto e-edition
Joshua Jackson On How Diane Kruger Handles His Steamy Sex Scenes on 'The Affair'

He did a radio interview, but i missed that. Hope to see it online later on, if i find it. UPDATE!!!!! I found the radio interview, skip to 19:00 for Josh And Josh said that he will not confirm yet, but it's most likely, there will be a season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/roger-marilyn...vember-19-2015

Then he was on CP24 (a talk show)
Here is the video:
Joshua Jackson discusses his role on 'The Affair' | CP24.com

Then he went to CTV canada, here is the video
Actor Joshua Jackson endearing himself with new fan base
Canada AM: Catching up with Joshua Jackson

Last edited by JJH85; 11-21-2015 at 11:42 AM
Old 01-21-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Live Q&A with Josh is starting in 2 minutes. This is the question I posed on our behalf. I'll post the Q&A's as they come in.

Quote:
There has been a lot of speculation (on Fan Forum) about whether Cole is a dark character or not. Do you feel he is basically a good person or does he actually have a dark side?
Q: Yvonne Torres Who is your favorite co-star on the show?
A: The Affair JJ: I don't know if I have a favorite. I really appreciate Ruth's willingness and openness to dive into those scenes with me during the first season. I'd say the same about Catalina this season.

Q: Dominique Dickson Do you believe in curses? Cole didn't seem like the type until Luisa's recent infertility revelation. (P.S. Die hard DC fan here, it's been a sincere treat for you to be back on TV after Fringe - thanks!)
A: The Affair JJ: I don't believe in curses and I don't think Cole does either. I think it was a convenient excuse for the way he was behaving towards Luisa to try to push her away.

Q: Alexis Vardakas If you were a fan watching the show who would you think hit Scotty with the car?
A: The Affair JJ: Ummm... Let's see... My money would be on Whitney, probably.

Q: Britt Heitmann Youve done an awesome job as Cole. I think people are even beginning to see you as this character instead Pacey. Even though we all love Pacey. How do you think these two characters differ??
A: The Affair JJ: Other than looking the same, I think these two characters are fundamentally different.

Q: Lea Salazar How did you prepare for the role of Cole Lockhart? How did you prepare for the intense scenes, which seem to be almost every scene you're in? Thank you.
A: The Affair JJ: Well it was a little bit different from the first season to the second season. The first season we had an expert on the crew who is a clinical therapist and she deals with issues of infidelity and traumatic experiences within in couples, which was very important for Alison and Cole. The second season I used friends who had traumatic divorces as a jumping off point to tell Cole's perspective.

Q: Kimberly Blackwelder I love The Affair - it's my favorite show right now. What made you take the part of Cole? You are an excellent Cole.
A: The Affair JJ: Thank you! It was the quality of the script and the group of people involved that made it a no-brainer for me be to a part of this show.

Q: Caoilte Malone Who's your favourite character Charlie Conway, Pacey Witter or Cole Lockhart?
A: The Affair JJ: Hmm... All three were very, very different times in my life so I don't think I have a favorite. But they were all great while they were happening.

Q: Shannon Gracie What was your favorite part about filming on Long Island/Montauk?
A: The Affair JJ: The physical beauty of the place.

Q: Gail Lois Dickler What actor has inspired you the most?
A: The Affair JJ: Paul Newman.

Q: Joanne Louise Perkins Is the tattoo on your side real? And when did you start and finish filming the affair?
A: The Affair JJ: All three of the tattoos are fake. We started filming in May and finished half way through October

Q: Lola García What do you prefer, wine or beer?
A: The Affair JJ: What do I prefer? Beer. But beer doesn't prefer me so I'm mostly a wine drinker.

Q: Samantha Roozee Do you believe that Cole's love for his son is killing him, unlike his fathers which killed himself in the end?
A: The Affair JJ: I think that both men's inability to deal with their grief and ask for help is ultimately what's killing them.

Q: Heather Blair Conway How are you able to dig into all the raw emotions of Cole? I see so many changes from Season 1 until now...you are captivating this season and I empathize with your character!
A: The Affair JJ: You're going to make me blush! As much as it's important to have insight into the character, it's having a good working environment. The people you have around you to feel free enough to make you go to those places. That's what makes it possible.

Q: Kelly Deary Will Cole be able to look past Luisa's infertility? Or will breaking the curse be his driving force?
A: The Affair JJ: You have to watch the rest of the season to find out...

Q: Arawanah Buckett Edmondson Does your mom watch the show? Ha
A: The Affair JJ: Absolutely not.

Q: Stephanie Burns Do you (and the other actors) know who the killer is? Curious if it informs your performance or if you're as dying to know as the rest of us! (PS - Thanks for being the best part of the best show on TV right now!)
A: The Affair JJ: We do know. We already filmed it and it's actually one of the most complicated portions of the show. Because of the various timelines, in some instances, the characters know and in other instances, it's before the event took place. It's one of the hardest things to keep track of.

Q: Tricia Scibilia Nieves What's your favorite POV to play. The angry Cole or the sweet caring Cole. Do you find one more difficult than the other?
A: The Affair JJ: No, I don't find one more difficult than another. I think the scenes are so well written that the emotions come out naturally.

Q: Courtney Smith Do you think Cole and Alison have a chance at making it work?
A: The Affair JJ: As a romantic couple? Probably not... But I do think that they have so much history between them that it would be impossible for them not to be a part of both of their lives going forward.

Q: Kati Reinikka What has been your favourite bloopermoment? Any epic ones? Love you on the show!
A: The Affair JJ: The night of ranch-hands sex scene... It's filled with a bunch of awkward bloopers.

Q: Celia Berru Besides The Affair, of course, what are some of your favorite shows?
A: The Affair JJ: My two other favorite shows that are on right now are Bloodline and Narcos.

Q: Amanda Bock Love this show, truly an amazing cast! What's it like behind the scenes? Serious? Fun?
A: The Affair JJ: Both, actually. We spend a lot of time working on these scenes to make sure that we get everything out of them that they demand. In general, this group is really fun, so the mood on set isn't as intense as the mood on camera.

Q: Donna La Sorsa Meyer How are you spending this holiday season?
A: The Affair JJ: I'll be spending it with extended family.

Q: Donna Richards Thanks for doing a Q&A on my birthday! What's your favorite part about filming The Affair?
A: The Affair JJ: Happy birthday!

Q: Debbie Poconos OMG it's you! You are really good in the role of Cole. Is there a lot of laughter on the set?
A: The Affair JJ: There is a lot of laughter on the set. The situations are so intense that it can seem silly doing them. The way we break that tension is through laughter.

Q: Terri Seiter Azie Who in the cast have you become great friends with who you didn't know before the show?
A: The Affair JJ: I didn't know any of the other cast members in the beginning of the show. This is probably the most friendly cast I have ever worked with. The entire cast enjoys each other's company.

Q: Sara Montoya Nice show congratulations. What is the biggest challenge for you In this new role.
A: The Affair JJ: Just being brave enough to commit yourself to each one of the scenes.

Q: Marz Boland Do you think Cole has a savior complex when it comes to women? I ask because I see similarities in Alison and Luisa and I want to know if this was done on purpose.

A: The Affair JJ: Yes, I think for Cole, it's much easier to try and fix the people around him rather than deal with his own flaws.

Q: Kate Louise Ellerby Loving The Affair here in the UK. Do you ever see there being a happy ending for both Alison and Cole?x
A: The Affair JJ: I guess that depends on whether you think life has happy endings. I think it's more likely that they continue to live and figure it out as they go on. I don't think that any of these characters are likely to find a happiness and then stay there.

Q:Sarah Roe-Steinbrink When Cole burns down the house with moonshine was it an intentional way to break the "curse"? Also, was the presence of Gabriel an indication of guilt on Cole's part regarding his son's death?
A: The Affair JJ: Yes, Cole definitely feels a tremendous amount of guilt about the death of his son. I think the burning down of his house was more about him making a violent break with his life before and erasing his past.

Q: Stephanie Mellen Carter Joshua- Did you do anything to help prepare yourself for this past episode with the fire? It's been my favorite ep. yet. You were phenomenal.
A: The Affair JJ: Thank you! There was no special preparation. Just a lot of conversation with Catalina and the director. We had an unusually long amount of rehearsal time in order to dial-in those scenes to ensure they had a maximum impact.

The Affair JJ: Thank you so much for all your great questions! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the rest of the season.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh's first time being in a music video - released February 10, 2016 - MENEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnxi...ature=youtu.be

If you wish to comment, you can join the discussion in the Out and About Thread.

Last edited by JJH85; 10-06-2020 at 07:42 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm excited to see Josh next Saturday at his play Smart People in NYC!
Old 02-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I'm excited to see Josh next Saturday at his play Smart People in NYC!
Wow, You are very lucky to be able to see his play. It is getting great reviews and we hope you will come back here and share everything with us. We do invite you to discuss it in the General Roles Thread as we reserve this Thread for holding media info and being a non-discussion thread.

I am so envious that you get to go see Smart People that I am both happy and sad

Here is the link for the General Movie & Character Discussion Thread
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-jac...read-63152233/

Old 04-17-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quin got to see him? Lucky gal!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh's episode from Chelsea with Don Cheadle talking about Climate Change. A very important message. This originated in the Out and About Thread, so if you wish to discuss it, please go there or to the General Movies Thread as this is a non-discussion Thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMkXNbuP1ts

Old 12-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bringing these over from the Out and About Thread, so if you wish to discuss, you can discuss there as this is a Non Discussion Thread.

Years of Living Dangerously': Joshua Jackson Tours Coral Reef Destruction (Exclusive Video)

Old 03-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another Clip of Josh's episode from Years of Living Dangerously.

Old 03-29-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are Parts 2 and 3 of Josh's Years of Living Dangerously.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEIGg5vqCvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZXBawQGONs

And this looks like the entire episode, but it's not great, Josh's voice is a bit chipmunk sounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30kko2YcXg

Old 04-08-2017, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I went on a DC Blooper binge watch. I found the one where Josh moons the guys on the Ferry in S1 and we get the full moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQhNeIzltk

Old 05-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A full length version of Ronnie and Julie is now on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMrDdefD9lA

If you wish to discuss this movie, please comment in the General Movies Thread as this is NOT a discussion Thread.

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/josh-jac...read-63169784/

Reply   Post New Thread