Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maura's interview is very interesting indeed. As for the other article, i don't see Noah as a villain.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Some highlights from the panel:

Quote:
*Sarah Treem says #TheAffair will add one more perspective next season, and it'll be Noah's new love interest played by Irene Jacob.

*Season 3 of #TheAffair will be about the "dark sides" of all the characters #TCA16
"You see #StrangerThings? We're going there." - replied and jokes @VancityJax on the next season of #TheAffair #TCA16

*Sarah Treem: you'll find out more about Helen and Cole. Will explore more about perspective - do we know ourselves that well? #TheAffair

*#TheAffair creator Sarah Treem quashed the hope that Helen and Cole will ever get together, BUT, they'll have more time together in S3

*Josh Jackson admits: there are very intense days but it's a joyful place to go to work. Surrounding environment is positive. #TheAffair

*Josh Jackson just called #TheAffair actors the most "congenial" cast he's ever worked with.

*Jackson praised The Affair ensemble, which includes Maura Tierney, Dominic West and Ruth Wilson, for being "the most congenial cast, all the way through, that I've ever worked with."

*There was one moment during the afternoon session that may have hit a little close to home, when Jackson was asked by a reporter what makes a relationship fall apart -- on TV.
"I don't know, truthfully," Jackson, 38, told reporters. "I think each one of the situations is individual. The relationship between [The Affair's] Helen and Noah presented its own issues. The relationship between Cole and Alison presented its own issues, and I'm not sure that there is an answer. "

*The former Dawson's Creek star also played to the room, referencing Netflix's breakout hit Stranger Things, and engaging with a reporter at the end of the session with a light-hearted conversation about milk preferences in lattes.

"Whole milk is the way to go," Jackson deadpanned. "Why would you ****** up a latte with 2 percent?"
Old 08-12-2016, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the articles and video. Josh looks ready to go for season 3. Beard trimmed, hair styled and a big smile on his face. Well, squeezed in between all those lovely ladies with only Martin Sheen for competition . . . what can we expect!
Old 08-12-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know you know who he is, but it's actually Michael Sheen.

I found the comment about Helen and Cole spending more time together interesting. I guess it's because his new Mother-in-Law is the Butler's Housekeeper, so maybe he spends some time there. I can't wait for some more inside info on S3.

Speaking of Luisa's mom, can someone explain to me how she can be their Housekeeper for close to 30 years and still not be able to speak English. Remember that episode where Cherry meets her at the Butler's, Luisa had to translate. I found that a bit unrealistic.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-12-2016, 05:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I know you know who he is, but it's actually Michael Sheen.

I found the comment about Helen and Cole spending more time together interesting. I guess it's because his new Mother-in-Law is the Butler's Housekeeper, so maybe he spends some time there. I can't wait for some more inside info on S3.

Speaking of Luisa's mom, can someone explain to me how she can be their Housekeeper for close to 30 years and still not be able to speak English. Remember that episode where Cherry meets her at the Butler's, Luisa had to translate. I found that a bit unrealistic.
yes that's who I meant. I had a feeling I had the wrong name when I posted it.

Well my relative who married a Nicaraguan had his mother-in-Law to stay who didn't speak English, and she had worked in Miami as a housekeeper for a long time. I don't know whether her employers were American or from the Central American/Cuban community, but it can happen.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You gotta love how Josh and Maura are matchy matchy with the shoes.

VANITY FAIR ‏@VanityFair · 10h10 hours ago
#TheAffair unveils game-changing season-three twist http://vntyfr.com/LY28nJj

Old 08-12-2016, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

Two more from the panel:

Quote:
Highlight of the day: #TheAffair's Joshua Jackson and Maura Tierney playing a little footsie on #TCA16 stage.

A FIFTH POV is being added to #TheAffair next season, says creator. “Wow, you really killed the room there,” said Joshua Jackson. #TCA16.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I found the comment about Helen and Cole spending more time together interesting. I guess it's because his new Mother-in-Law is the Butler's Housekeeper, so maybe he spends some time there.
I thought the same thing. Cole and Helen sharing scenes together will be very interesting to see.

Quote:
Maybe Luisa's mother can speak english too but we saw it in Cole's POV, so maybe Cole thought she could only speak spanish
Old 08-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I get tricked by the POV thing a lot. The other thing I thought of with Luisa's mom is that sometimes people can speak a language, but are not comfortable speaking it in a group, so maybe that's the case there.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maura Tierney and Joshua Jackson at TCAs to promote The Affair season 3 which returns in November|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Old 08-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Great pics. Sounds like the panel was kind of fun. Not much came out about season 3, but what did, sounds interesting.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Now the TCAs are done lets hope we get some on set pics from Josh's pov episodes.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Now the TCAs are done lets hope we get some on set pics from Josh's pov episodes.
Yes!! He is in NY now, so be may be back on set soon.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade86 (View Post)
Yes!! He is in NY now, so be may be back on set soon.
We seemed to have a flurry of pics when they started filming, but it's gone quiet again lately.
Old 08-14-2016, 01:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic (View Post)
We seemed to have a flurry of pics when they started filming, but it's gone quiet again lately.
True. This is the only recent set pic i found now

dinodeano
We dem boys!! #theaffair #setlife Alexa mini is the worst camera ever👎. You can keep it!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread