Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 1.04 - The Arrival - Disc. Thread (Airs Sept. 30th)

Episode 1.04 -The Arrival

APPEARANCE OF MYSTERIOUS CYNLINDER TRIGGERS ODD BEHAVIOR AND SURPRISING REVELATIONS ON "FRINGE" TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

After a deadly explosion rocks a construction site in New York City, Broyles solicits the aid of our unlikely threesome to investigate a strange cylinder mysteriously found at the scene completely unharmed by the surrounding devastation. After Olivia uncovers an unbelievable commonality between disturbing events, Dr. Bishop takes matters into his own hands and Peter is forced into field duty, it almost seems as if the untraceable object is triggering the series of odd behaviors, unexpected events and surprising revelations in "The Arrival" episode of FRINGE airing Tuesday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-104) (TV-14 L, V)

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Karen hun, thank you very much for opening this thread

I'm really excited and i can hardly wait to see the new episode!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for opening the thread, Karen

I can't wait to see this episode
Old 09-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Why do I always think new episodes air on Mondays? I can't wait to see this, it looks like an interesting one

Quote:
it almost seems as if the untraceable object is triggering the series of odd behaviors, unexpected events and surprising revelations in "The Arrival"
I can see family drama peeking at us from around the corner...

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 09-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this thread, Karen! I'm so excited because I can see the episode live tonight! I usually have dance so I have to record it on my DVR, but I don't have dance tonight!
Old 09-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sounds like an interesting episode
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 09-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Yay cant wait for tonight

Peter out on the field duty..hmm...sexy
Old 09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Banned

I saw the commerical for the episode and poor Peter,
Spoiler:
Old 09-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

The episode was pretty good. It was very psychological in nature and definitely an episode that provided alot of set-up for future episodes. The standout scenes were between Peter/Walter and Peter/Olivia. I also liked the Walter/Astrid angst. I wonder if she'll forgive him for drugging her. I can't wait to see what happens. It's a shame we have to wait 2 weeks!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great ep tonight! Not feeling very well, so I can't get into detail but I enjoyed it muchly.

I hate that we have to wait two weeks though!
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah boo to 2 weeks! Why is there a 2 week wait anyway?

I loved this episode as well. Peter/Walter were awesome tonight. I loved their bickering and then the story about the car accident when The Observer saved them. I have a feeling The Observer will be brought up again later on. His story didn't really have closure, as to why he knows what Peter/Walter were thinking. I really loved Peter/Olivia tonight as well. Their last scene in the hospital was awesome and filled to the brim with chemistry. I loved when he asked her "Will this get me out of speeding tickets?". I liked the Walter/Astrid angst as well. I liked how he apologized to her, it seemed like a very Walter apology. I wonder too if she will forgive him.

And John is back, apparently. I wonder what they are going to do with his SL. He's probably working for MD, but I wonder why he contacted Olivia. From the promo it seems he does it more than once as well.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

What a great episode! I love the debate and real good father/son arguement between Walter/Peter because Walter has always tolerate his banter since they lived together in a hotel, so now he finally blew up as if he has been holding all the anger feeling inside for his son, and it was a very good intense conversation they ever shared. And I like how Walter revealed about their past together when Peter was a child, and that's something he cherished to have him in his life because he couldn't lose him in the water, and that absolute makes sense why Walter refuses to work if Peter is not in his present so that shows why he wants him to be part of his life right now as if he wants to cherish his time with his son and hopes to have a great relationship with his son.

I like how Peter is confiding in Olivia and vents about his anger toward Walter living under the same roof as his, and her surprise him that he's part of the team now. So now he doesn't have to worry about being so left out.

I was shocked when Walter drugged Astrid to take care of the situation, but I am glad that he came up to apologize to her and hope to get her trust back in no time.

Overall, the episode was pretty good, imo.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't belive all the questions this episode opened up.
I'm not a squimish person but Peter had the wires shoved up his nose, *shudders*
*heart* the hospital scene.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode. It was really good, weird, but good and we got answers! The Peter/Walter scenes were great. The shouting, the angre and then the last scene. So great! I like the bald guy, the one with no eyebrows.

And yes! The "Wire scene" with Peter. Ahhh, I felt so sorry for him But it made the scene really realistic and the blood on his shirt had to be real. I wanted to hug Peter....

But the next episode, not next week but the week after that one?

Old 10-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Why is there a 2 week wait anyway?
Probably so that they have enough eps for November sweeps

I can't wait to see the episode myself

Quote:
But the next episode, not next week but the week after that one?
Yup, in 2 weeks, October 14th if I'm not mistaken

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]