Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Summer has been sizzling this year, when suddenly there was a downpour. The only thing that I missed was having Dexter DVD's to watch. So I decided to buy the entire stock of Dexter bobbleheads to decorate my house. Suddenly there was a terrible, ominous bang. I jumped off the bed to see what the heck it was, when I accidently tripped over a Dexter bobblehead, breaking it into a thousand pieces. The worst thing was that I remembered, too late, that I had hidden my 3-D glasses all the way over in the backyard. Slowly tiptoed toward the big scary dog that was lying in the middle of the big couch in the living room. Where did this mutt come from, I wondered while I tried to make myself scare. Still this dog was out there so I had to get rid of it. So I decided to lure it with Masuka's dirty sock I got online, which was an absolute bargain. I wonder why, because I know some fans who would pay more. When I finally got rid of it, I headed toward the backyard to figure out my next move. That's when I heard a loud shriek.. I felt startled, but as soon as it got silent, I peeked to see my mom and boyfriend having sex on the sofa.. As you can image, I was horrified and nearly went blind when realizing that had just happened right in front of me, so I decided to keep looking until the whole thing was over. I picked up my camera deciding I needed evidence to present to my lawyer, because I want my Dexter T-shirt back from the old lady who stole the bag of Dexter paraphernalia I brought from Comicon! I headed towards the X-mas decorations store, where I stood under some mistletoe, so I could land a kiss from the cute guy who's in a Rudolph suit.
When I got there, Rudolph cutie had gone and instead a fat man in a bad santa suit stood there, so I quickly forgot about the mistletoe plan.. I went to the candy department, and there was Rudolph Cutie again. He had gorgeous eyes and a smile like an angel, yet a nose red of crazy glitter sparkles. I was about to snog Rudolph cutie when my mother showed up. She told me to hurry up and stop flirting with Rudolph, as she was interested in him herself. She made cougar eyes at him while I was dying from secondhand embarrassment. I dragged her out of there so I could teach her a lesson in this very moment. She was surprised to notice that a very
Old 01-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Summer has been sizzling this year, when suddenly there was a downpour. The only thing that I missed was having Dexter DVD's to watch. So I decided to buy the entire stock of Dexter bobbleheads to decorate my house. Suddenly there was a terrible, ominous bang. I jumped off the bed to see what the heck it was, when I accidently tripped over a Dexter bobblehead, breaking it into a thousand pieces. The worst thing was that I remembered, too late, that I had hidden my 3-D glasses all the way over in the backyard. Slowly tiptoed toward the big scary dog that was lying in the middle of the big couch in the living room. Where did this mutt come from, I wondered while I tried to make myself scare. Still this dog was out there so I had to get rid of it. So I decided to lure it with Masuka's dirty sock I got online, which was an absolute bargain. I wonder why, because I know some fans who would pay more. When I finally got rid of it, I headed toward the backyard to figure out my next move. That's when I heard a loud shriek.. I felt startled, but as soon as it got silent, I peeked to see my mom and boyfriend having sex on the sofa.. As you can image, I was horrified and nearly went blind when realizing that had just happened right in front of me, so I decided to keep looking until the whole thing was over. I picked up my camera deciding I needed evidence to present to my lawyer, because I want my Dexter T-shirt back from the old lady who stole the bag of Dexter paraphernalia I brought from Comicon! I headed towards the X-mas decorations store, where I stood under some mistletoe, so I could land a kiss from the cute guy who's in a Rudolph suit.
When I got there, Rudolph cutie had gone and instead a fat man in a bad santa suit stood there, so I quickly forgot about the mistletoe plan.. I went to the candy department, and there was Rudolph Cutie again. He had gorgeous eyes and a smile like an angel, yet a nose red of crazy glitter sparkles. I was about to snog Rudolph cutie when my mother showed up. She told me to hurry up and stop flirting with Rudolph, as she was interested in him herself. She made cougar eyes at him while I was dying from secondhand embarrassment. I dragged her out of there so I could teach her a lesson in this very moment. She was surprised to notice that a very big spider
Old 01-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

When I got there, Rudolph cutie had gone and instead a fat man in a bad santa suit stood there, so I quickly forgot about the mistletoe plan.. I went to the candy department, and there was Rudolph Cutie again. He had gorgeous eyes and a smile like an angel, yet a nose red of crazy glitter sparkles. I was about to snog Rudolph cutie when my mother showed up. She told me to hurry up and stop flirting with Rudolph, as she was interested in him herself. She made cougar eyes at him while I was dying from secondhand embarrassment. I dragged her out of there so I could teach her a lesson in this very moment. She was surprised to notice that a very big spider had crawled