Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally ppl know it's him trying to take ELQ!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Finally about damn time now the truth is out. Can't wait for Sam to tear him apart for this.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

can't wait for that confrontation!

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-29-2015, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Money? He's doing all of this for money? I'm sorry that's BS, that's either really weak or a total lie.

It's sad the direction they have taken Nik these days.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

seriously, i hate nikolas now, that's a lieeee because even if helenas been siphoning money out and crap he should still have plenty of it!!!!

nikolas, how do you think your greatest love Emily would see you now, huh??

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-29-2015, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

It's no wonder how Spencer turns out to be like this because his father only cares about is money, money, and nothing more. Look at Spencer and how he treats everyone who is "below" him because his own jerk of father hasn't taught him about values and love and meaningful of life without all the money and lifestyle. He grew up being in that house with everything handed to him and now he's being snobby who asks for something and demands someone to do it or else. Look at how he treats the services and the driver? His own father taught him worst things and he's learning from it and soon, he'll turn out to be like him in absolute worst way possible. It's horrible to watch. I can't stand Nikolas and his fcked up reasons why he needs this job so he would benefit more money for himself and his son. It's all about money and nothing more. Everyone be damned.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
It's no wonder how Spencer turns out to be like this because his father only cares about is money, money, and nothing more. Look at Spencer and how he treats everyone who is "below" him because his own jerk of father hasn't taught him about values and love and meaningful of life without all the money and lifestyle. He grew up being in that house with everything handed to him and now he's being snobby who asks for something and demands someone to do it or else. Look at how he treats the services and the driver? His own father taught him worst things and he's learning from it and soon, he'll turn out to be like him in absolute worst way possible. It's horrible to watch. I can't stand Nikolas and his fcked up reasons why he needs this job so he would benefit more money for himself and his son. It's all about money and nothing more. Everyone be damned.
I worry for Spencer, he's so spoiled and over indulged. I don't like how he is kinda possessive of Emma. And throws hissy fits and makes things bigger than they need to be when she rejects him. Which is probably why I never go into their little kid romance. That kind of behavior isn't ok.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spencer really is like his father but i really hope that he won't ever do things like this to the family of someone he loves because Nikolas is degrading what he and emily had and what her family meant to her over money and i'm sorry, i don't buy that, there's another reason because the guy is rich as heck so wtf nikolas? don't you remember emily, your greatest love??

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I worry for Spencer, he's so spoiled and over indulged. I don't like how he is kinda possessive of Emma. And throws hissy fits and makes things bigger than they need to be when she rejects him. Which is probably why I never go into their little kid romance. That kind of behavior isn't ok.
You wanna know what's funny? Today episode really surprised me because Spencer confronted Nikolas about the fact that he "stole" the company from another family and he wasn't having it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That kid who treated Emma like this and was behaving like a ridic child who stomps if things don't go his way actually told his father off that what he did was wrong and that the articles and everyone was telling him what kind of person he was and he didn't like it. He even tried to make him to call Q's to give back the company and make up the amends. I couldn't believe that same kid who does this to someone else is this decent kid Nikolas could ever ask for a son. It makes me feel so bad because it paints Nikolas as horrible father but Spencer as a good kid who has a heart and couldn't believe this happened. He even said, "You taught me not to lie but you was lying the whole time? Why would you do that?"
Old 07-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by f i r e p r o o f (View Post)
You wanna know what's funny? Today episode really surprised me because Spencer confronted Nikolas about the fact that he "stole" the company from another family and he wasn't having it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. That kid who treated Emma like this and was behaving like a ridic child who stomps if things don't go his way actually told his father off that what he did was wrong and that the articles and everyone was telling him what kind of person he was and he didn't like it. He even tried to make him to call Q's to give back the company and make up the amends. I couldn't believe that same kid who does this to someone else is this decent kid Nikolas could ever ask for a son. It makes me feel so bad because it paints Nikolas as horrible father but Spencer as a good kid who has a heart and couldn't believe this happened. He even said, "You taught me not to lie but you was lying the whole time? Why would you do that?"
and i applauded spencer the entire way because even tho he acts like a brat and treated emma wrong, he doesn't approve of his father stealing a company from another family! srsly nikolas, will you pls stop using family to excuse your actions!!

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Nik needs to realize what kind of image of parenting he wants to paint for Spencer. I mean Spencer has already picked up on how Nik treats women.

There must be something more than just money.
Old 07-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, when he watched how he treated women, he thought it's ok to do that to Emma and expects her to bend backward and forward for him? Patrick is an incredible father who told Emma to stand on her grounds and not let ANYONE tell her otherwise. Don't let Spencer or any boys tell her if she's wrong to do this or shouldn't be allowed to feel that way. Because of him, Emma knows how to stand up for herself and won't let him win and won't let him have her in any way. It's horrible that he thinks that he can get her like that because he comes from filthy rich family and his father treats women like that. Remember how Nikolas treated Britt like that especially being around Elizabeth? It was horrible.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I please have my old Nik back.
That's all I can say because I'm still mad at him.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 07-04-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexipedia (View Post)

Can I please have my old Nik back.
That's all I can say because I'm still mad at him.
you and me both, bb.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I don't know if this is me in denial or what but I really starting to force myself believe it's not just about money he's doing this for a protection or something

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread