Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Made it! and someone on twitter was saying how I brought so many memories back to them and how they were hurting over it. Someone on tumblr told me sort of the same thing. Happy to bring back to memories.

I'll probably gifset another scene sometime soon, just has to be one I really feel like doing.

I loved this scene, well technically it's two scenes from the same episode. And Dang, Emily tell Nikolas how you really feel.

Old 07-24-2016, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Love it the snow fight is adorable.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes it is, I truly just love how much fun Nikolas was. Emily brought out such a fun side of him, now he's just all angsty. So, old school scenes is where it is.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

She was literally the light of his life.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Made it! and someone on twitter was saying how I brought so many memories back to them and how they were hurting over it. Someone on tumblr told me sort of the same thing. Happy to bring back to memories.

I'll probably gifset another scene sometime soon, just has to be one I really feel like doing.

I loved this scene, well technically it's two scenes from the same episode. And Dang, Emily tell Nikolas how you really feel.

Aww so many memories I miss these days the pure happiness the two had together. At this point I'd give anything for Emily to return because GH needs happiness like this instead of the constant mob, WTD, husbands trying to kill wives etc..

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-24-2016, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
She was literally the light of his life.
Yeah she was.;eek: And it's not one of those sayings, that's just there. Like on some shows, when you see there were countless women before her that made him extremely happy or women after her that did and then people just always go back to Emily BECAUSE....

You see it in the way Nikolas acts before her, with her and after her. Before her, he had some romances but none of them were really real because one used him for his money and others weren't that memorable... probably Gia during the TC recast period but Emily was of course the real big one for Nikolas that was it and seemed so real because of Nikolas RAW emotions for her. even when they were broken up, it was no doubt they'd find each other in the end. After her, it was "Nikolas substitutions" we should call it?
Once it seems like there might actually be a reaaalll chance. Sometime happens which stops it.

I wonder if there is a ship the fans can really root for?
Probably some real longevity build up will be the difference?
Nikolas/Elizabeth was friends for so long and they were received so horribly. Rightfully so but I do at times wonder which Nikolas pairing will be well received and I wonder if the writers room is thinking that.

Which is why I feel keep bringing up Emily will make it difficult for us as fans to move on. Everytime we are to the edge of finally moving on, Emily will get mentioned which makes it difficult to take Nikolas romance seriously when it's going on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
Aww so many memories I miss these days the pure happiness the two had together. At this point I'd give anything for Emily to return because GH needs happiness like this instead of the constant mob, WTD, husbands trying to kill wives etc..
I'm actually at the stage you are.
I think I've officially giving up for trying to root for Nikolas to find love again even if it's what Emily would want.

GH seriously need a Emily return at this point for me, you, us, and the show.
The show need that real power couple back.
Old 07-24-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Agreed. I love JaSam and CarSon but it's all the same constant stories. Bring back Emily (they brought back Jake), maybe give them a child out there, bring on Helena (I don't think she's dead) not wanting NEm together, have Emily go into a cancer relapse, have a mystey on who took Emily (Cassadines or maybe an enemy of Jason's) so much story potential. However GH has to throw in some happiness for them too such as their snowball fights, Emily/Spencer bonding, NEm and Spencer family time (she loved him so much). CarSon and JaSam seem all gloomy no happy scenes, NEm never had the drama the way those two do .

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-24-2016, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

This song sums them up 100% for me.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This song sums them up 100% for me.

Listening to it right now.

Quote:
^Agreed. I love JaSam and CarSon but it's all the same constant stories. Bring back Emily (they brought back Jake), maybe give them a child out there, bring on Helena (I don't think she's dead) not wanting NEm together, have Emily go into a cancer relapse, have a mystey on who took Emily (Cassadines or maybe an enemy of Jason's) so much story potential. However GH has to throw in some happiness for them too such as their snowball fights, Emily/Spencer bonding, NEm and Spencer family time (she loved him so much). CarSon and JaSam seem all gloomy no happy scenes, NEm never had the drama the way those two do .
I still doubt Helena is dead, especially with the current storyline going on right now. I'm waiting for the Helena is alive reveal.
JaSam is a couple I'm loving right now but even though they are together, they need more moments. Seem as CarSon right now. JaSam need a whole lot more family moments.
It would just be such an terrific sad story if Emily was hidden away for nine years. Come on writers, make it happen. Natalia and TC will just rock those scenes.

I want some Nem and Spencer family times. and I loved how much Emily loved him as well, she was such a great Godmother to him considering everything. Spencer needs to know a lot more about her.
Agree... I think that's why I miss NEM, they weren't gloomy mostly all the time. lol Of course our darkest days as fans was the rape storyline... so pretty much 2005 was a disaterous year for us. But besides that, they were pretty much all love, and all for each other and just the IT couple and of course this whole ball had to happen.

NEm really deserved a happy ending.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When I called Emily 'the light of Nik's life' it was a flashbulb moment that made me think of that exact song.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
When I called Emily 'the light of Nik's life' it was a flashbulb moment that made me think of that exact song.
I listened to the song before and you are completely correct.
If I make a Nem video, that song is definitely #1 on the list.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:

I still doubt Helena is dead, especially with the current storyline going on right now. I'm waiting for the Helena is alive reveal.
JaSam is a couple I'm loving right now but even though they are together, they need more moments. Seem as CarSon right now. JaSam need a whole lot more family moments.
It would just be such an terrific sad story if Emily was hidden away for nine years. Come on writers, make it happen. Natalia and TC will just rock those scenes.

I want some Nem and Spencer family times. and I loved how much Emily loved him as well, she was such a great Godmother to him considering everything. Spencer needs to know a lot more about her.
Agree... I think that's why I miss NEM, they weren't gloomy mostly all the time. lol Of course our darkest days as fans was the rape storyline... so pretty much 2005 was a disaterous year for us. But besides that, they were pretty much all love, and all for each other and just the IT couple and of course this whole ball had to happen.

NEm really deserved a happy ending.
If JaSam could have some family moments with Danny (and even Jake) I'd be happy with that, same with CarSon (yes we had the 4th of July scenes with Avery but I'd like some with all of their kids together from Dante down to Avery including Rocco and Josslyn).

She was an awesome Godmother to Spencer, to give herself to Helena to save him showed her love for him right there. I bet Spencer would just adore Emily, if she never died I bet she would've adopted him by now. It would be a terrific sad story but like you said TC and NL would rock it, I can just picture the heart break Nik would have upon seeing Emily again. They're giving everyone else a kid I would love for NEm to have a child out there too. So much heart break for Nik, Emily, Spencer and their child but I'd bet all actors would be amazing. I bet it'd help GH and their ratings out, plus fans want more Quartermaine's bringing back Em and giving her a child would mean a lot to fans .

2005 was disasterous but Natalia did amazing during those scenes, I literally felt for Emily during that story . One of the worst types of stories to do and even worse for messing with my couple like that but it had some amazing performances.

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-26-2016, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If JaSam could have some family moments with Danny (and even Jake) I'd be happy with that, same with CarSon (yes we had the 4th of July scenes with Avery but I'd like some with all of their kids together from Dante down to Avery including Rocco and Josslyn).

She was an awesome Godmother to Spencer, to give herself to Helena to save him showed her love for him right there. I bet Spencer would just adore Emily, if she never died I bet she would've adopted him by now.
I think the reason we don't get a major amount of the young children on-screen is to do with rules about how much or how long children can film for.

Yes she'd have adopted Spencer and they'd have welcomed their own little boy or girl by now.
Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Yeah they have set rules, it changes as they age . Babies are usually played by multiples (for the most part) because they're only allowed 20minutes on set every so often so when Twin A's time is up they switch to Twin B and so on. Not sure what age it changes though because Spencer, Emma and even Cameron used to have a lot of air time .

Yep she would have and the Quartermaine's would have loved their new family member plus they would have a little Princess by now. I wonder if Spencer would be the way he is had Emily still been in the picture (he's a cute kid, awesome actor but Spencer can be pretty bratty at times).

Icon by Fiona
Old 07-26-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She was an awesome Godmother to Spencer, to give herself to Helena to save him showed her love for him right there. I bet Spencer would just adore Emily, if she never died I bet she would've adopted him by now. It would be a terrific sad story but like you said TC and NL would rock it, I can just picture the heart break Nik would have upon seeing Emily again. They're giving everyone else a kid I would love for NEm to have a child out there too. So much heart break for Nik, Emily, Spencer and their child but I'd bet all actors would be amazing. I bet it'd help GH and their ratings out, plus fans want more Quartermaine's bringing back Em and giving her a child would mean a lot to fans .

2005 was disasterous but Natalia did amazing during those scenes, I literally felt for Emily during that story . One of the worst types of stories to do and even worse for messing with my couple like that but it had some amazing performances.
I know. It probably made fans love NEM even more if that's possible. lol Just for Emily to be that beautiful to Spencer like it was her own son. It just showed the beautiful mother she would've been to her own daughter or son and what hurts the most is the Nikolas & Emily never even had kids of their own. It just shows you how their happiness was always cut short by something. It just breaks my heart.
Well if GH want their ratings, I think bringing back an Nem storyline would be one way to help it and give the show some buzz. Imagine the shock and the buzz behind that. I'd be jumping up in joy.

urg 2005. I just hate how it pushed them apart even if they obviously still loved one another. And then of course a third party involved in the end of it and then they finally get divorced. It's like, "writers????? really" it seemed like the writers lived to make Nikolas/Emily not be happy together for a long period of time. Probably we should blame Natalia and TC for doing angst so well. So, it made the writers keep wanting to recycle it with them.

Quote:
Yes she'd have adopted Spencer and they'd have welcomed their own little boy or girl by now.
Yeah. Us Nem fans got nothing to hold on to besides the memories and the youtube videos. lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread