Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2016, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

So the romance part of NEM's relationship was only portrayed by Tyler and Natalia, right?
Old 07-19-2016, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
So the romance part of NEM's relationship was only portrayed by Tyler and Natalia, right?
Yeah, before that Nik wouldn't even look at her in a romantic way.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

My bad attempt at vidding NEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Yeah, before that Nik wouldn't even look at her in a romantic way.
Yeah I know Tia's told me their backstory, etc and I've just started watching their story myself.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 07-19-2016 at 01:15 AM
Old 07-19-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yup. Although I think a few people did ship them when it was Tyler and Amber but Tyler said he doesn't think Nikolas could see her in that way because of how young she was, even if she does make Nikolas happy and have all the other qualities. Technically their first kiss is before the recast though, but I never watched it... I told you that story already though so you already know that.

The recast for Emily definitely worked for this pairing could truly have a real chance.

Quote:
My bad attempt at vidding NEM.

Wow. I am happy that you are a full blown NEM fan right now.
That video is so sad. So you saw the death scene? Great acting from TC, such difficult scenes to watch. He couldn't let her go. Great video. Rating and commenting on Youtube now.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Yup. Although I think a few people did ship them when it was Tyler and Amber but Tyler said he doesn't think Nikolas could see her in that way because of how young she was, even if she does make Nikolas happy and have all the other qualities. Technically their first kiss is before the recast though, but I never watched it... I told you that story already though so you already know that.

The recast for Emily definitely worked for this pairing could truly have a real chance.:nod:
I know there is people who shipped Amber/Tyler's platonic version of NEM it turns out I have a mutual for another ship who is one such person.

Natalia and Tyler are definitely the actors who were meant to portray them romantically.

Quote:
[font="tahoma"]
Wow. I am happy that you are a full blown NEM fan right now.
That video is so sad. So you saw the death scene? Great acting from TC, such difficult scenes to watch. He couldn't let her go. Great video. Rating and commenting on Youtube now.
Yes and WOW Tyler was incredible in the death scenes the "no you can't, you can't leave me" as he cradled her dead body then his complete refusal to believe she was gone is just. First class acting from Tyler.

The audio on the last scene in the vid was a bit screwed up (not loud enough ) but I love that song for them because it fits PERFECTLY with how much Nik did and still does love Emily.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know there is people who shipped Amber/Tyler's platonic version of NEM it turns out I have a mutual for another ship who is one such person.

Natalia and Tyler are definitely the actors who were meant to portray them romantically.

Yes and WOW Tyler was incredible in the death scenes the "no you can't, you can't leave me" as he cradled her dead body then his complete refusal to believe she was gone is just. First class acting from Tyler.

The audio on the last scene in the vid was a bit screwed up (not loud enough ) but I love that song for them because it fits PERFECTLY with how much Nik did and still does love Emily.

Hmmm.... Interesting. lol
They definitely were, they really brought the romance to life.

Those scenes absolutely broke my heart so much.
Did you see when everyone was trying to move him from her body? He wouldn't let her go and just convinced himself that she was going to wake up? even the disbelief Jason was heartbroken for him even if he was sad himself.

I think you did pretty well considering the clips.

I loved this scene between Monica (Emily's mother) and Nikolas. I know it just makes Monica feel a little better knowing how much Nikolas loved her daughter although she even wants him to move on. This was from a few years ago, and he still was in love with her years after her death.

I think Nikolas can move on for a little bit but then there is something that will take him back to when he was happiest and of course he gets angry and just act like how he is acting now. Because I think he will never 100% completely give his heart to anyone else, but if he did... he really could love. It seems like the most he can give to someone is probably 65%.... he can love, just not as hard as he loved for Emily.

Anyway back to the scene, in this Monica/Nikolas scene, you can use a quote for a future video.

Monica: I should be sitting here, telling you that you got to get one with your life. You've got to find someone to love.
Nikolas: I know.
Monica: But selfishly there is a part of me that.... that's very grateful that you'll still in love with Emily because she loved you so dearly.
Nikolas: I just -- you know, Monica, I try not to miss her so much. I try to remind myself that not too many people have ever experienced that kind of love in their life. I try. And I try to just be grateful for the time that we did spend together. It's just so hard.

I think the end of the speech sort of sums up how I feel for Nikolas, "I know you can be grateful for just -- just so long, and then all of a sudden -- all of a sudden, that turns to anger."

Old 07-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Those scenes absolutely broke my heart so much.
Did you see when everyone was trying to move him from her body? He wouldn't let her go and just convinced himself that she was going to wake up? even the disbelief Jason was heartbroken for him even if he was sad himself.

I think Nikolas can move on for a little bit but then there is something that will take him back to when he was happiest and of course he gets angry and just act like how he is acting now. Because I think he will never 100% completely give his heart to anyone else, but if he did... he really could love. It seems like the most he can give to someone is probably 65%.... he can love, just not as hard as he loved for Emily.

Anyway back to the scene, in this Monica/Nikolas scene, you can use a quote for a future video.
Yep he was fighting everyone off for trying to take Em from his arms so they had to tranquilise him so Jason could move him. So sad seeing him fight the truth.
What was he like when he woke up? I haven't seen that yet.

He'll never love with his whole heart again because Em took half of it with her when she died. That's why he still loves her all these years later because he cant truly let her go no matter how hard he tries. He even said it himself that everyone since her has been a replacement for what he lost and can no longer have with her.

I don't have any other vids planned for them right now but I'll keep that scene in mine for quotes.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep he was fighting everyone off for trying to take Em from his arms so they had to tranquilise him so Jason could move him. So sad seeing him fight the truth.
What was he like when he woke up? I haven't seen that yet.

He'll never love with his whole heart again because Em took half of it with her when she died. That's why he still loves her all these years later because he cant truly let her go no matter how hard he tries. He even said it himself that everyone since her has been a replacement for what he lost and can no longer have with her.

I don't have any other vids planned for them right now but I'll keep that scene in mine for quotes.
When he woke up, he couldn't live with her being gone and he was going to commit suicide. It's probably the weakest you will ever see Nikolas. He told her that he can't be be the great father and man without her, and that she said they were going to grow up and raise Spencer together. And that they were suppose to have forever together.

So he felt by killing himself he will be with her forever.
It's just sad because I think the day she died, he realized he loved her more than life itself, which was definitely prove to be true by his actions...

I think Sam is the one who came in on him.
Also, I think at that time since Nikolas was having blackouts, he was convinced that he killed her since the last thing he remembered was Emily not leaving his side although he was terrified of hurting her during one of his blackouts but Emily told Nikolas he'd never hurt her, it doesn't matter what state he's in.

I agree with you on that. She took half of his heart when she died. and basically as both of them said, the love that they share is a once in a lifetime kind of thing, some people never experience a love like that so it's difficult for anyone to relate how the devastation of losing a love like that would be.
Old 07-19-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

His love for her seems as though it was extremely intense 100% of the time and that never showed more than how he spoke in that scene with the bomb when he thought they were going to die. That is actually my fave scene that I put in my video (did you see how perfectly that scene and the song lyrics fit together; I'm so proud of that ).
Old 07-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
His love for her seems as though it was extremely intense 100% of the time and that never showed more than how he spoke in that scene with the bomb when he thought they were going to die. That is actually my fave scene that I put in my video (did you see how perfectly that scene and the song lyrics fit together; I'm so proud of that ).
Completely agree! I think that scene fits their relationship the most.
Also I felt you put that scene in your video perfectly. It's just an intensive scene that is just so well because that scene probably ends up being the defining scene of their relationship about the overshadowing depths of feelings Nikolas would feel for her even after death.

I love that Natalia misses Nik/Emily like most of the fans do.

Also will all these Helena mentions in the recent episodes, this idea doesn't seem too bad now does it?
Old 07-19-2016, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Also I felt you put that scene in your video perfectly. It's just an intensive scene that is just so well because that scene probably ends up being the defining scene of their relationship about the overshadowing depths of feelings Nikolas would feel for her even after death.
That scene being my favourite was actually the inspiration to use that song.

I agree about it being a defining moment of their relationship because it showed how deep, obsessive and intense his feelings for her went to the very core of his soul. Doesn't hurt that the EPIC intensity in which Tyler slayed that scene was so completely on point.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That scene being my favourite was actually the inspiration to use that song.

I agree about it being a defining moment of their relationship because it showed how deep, obsessive and intense his feelings for her went to the very core of his soul. Doesn't hurt that the EPIC intensity in which Tyler slayed that scene was so completely on point.
I am so happy we have the same favorite NEM scene. Although it is sometimes a difficult one to choose when I have to choose it over the first time Nikolas confessed his feelings for Emily. That scene was just powerful even though Emily broke his heart when he realized he was experiencing real love for the first time.

Tyler nailed Nikolas to perfection when it comes to his feelings for Nikolas. As you said, TC and Natalia were definitely meant to portray the romantic NEM.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am so happy we have the same favorite NEM scene. Although it is sometimes a difficult one to choose when I have to choose it over the first time Nikolas confessed his feelings for Emily. That scene was just powerful even though Emily broke his heart when he realized he was experiencing real love for the first time.
So we share the same top 2 fave scenes. I adore that scene of Nik confessing his feelings and their second first kiss.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So we share the same top 2 fave scenes. I adore that scene of Nik confessing his feelings and their second first kiss.
Yup! Those are my top two scenes although there are so many great scenes they shared!
Another one of my favorites is when Emily was trying to get some work done but Nikolas was keep distracting her because he wanted to do something fun but Emily was telling Nikolas how he really doesn't know how she feel because he is a Prince and everything, so he really doesn't know how difficult this is for her.

So, I guess she assumed Nikolas was sort of handed everything... sadly Nikolas left her alone but I doubt he was really sad. Of course Emily regretted it, stopped doing her work and went outside to meet Nikolas who surprised her by telling her how many colleges he was accepted to and the languages he knew and he dared her to call him Prince again. She did of course and they had a small snow fight.

I think I'm definitely going to make a gifset of that scene soon. lol

Old 07-19-2016, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

I don't know that scene but I think I recall a snowball fight in a fanvid.

new NEM gifset.