Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please.

Their scenes today were too cute. I adored him singing for her.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
natural_disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There scenes yesterday were sweet. Until the proposal. Don't get me wrong, I thought that was sweet too but it just seems like another one of those tactics that TPTB are going to use to drive Spinelli and Maxie apart. I know, I'm a buzz kill. But it always feels like the ax is just about to fall with them and after the last few perfect days full of Spixie love, I can't help but be skeptical.

I thought Spinelli's conversation with Jason about he and Maxie was hilarious, though. I nearly spit juice on the computer. Poor Jason.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
There scenes yesterday were sweet. Until the proposal. Don't get me wrong, I thought that was sweet too but it just seems like another one of those tactics that TPTB are going to use to drive Spinelli and Maxie apart. I know, I'm a buzz kill. But it always feels like the ax is just about to fall with them and after the last few perfect days full of Spixie love, I can't help but be skeptical.

I thought Spinelli's conversation with Jason about he and Maxie was hilarious, though. I nearly spit juice on the computer. Poor Jason.
I agree, cant they "just be". Although I love how she makes it to him just in time And I liked when Lulu said to Maxie "u speak spinelli" And I love that Jason helped him

Cant wait till Monday I hope if she says no, they will be okay.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Supreme Fan

The only reason i watch the show still
Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"You speak Spinelli?" was a cute line. And I think the fact that it came from Lulu, someone who has shared a friendship with Spinelli that is much longer than the one Maxie has, makes the fact more meaningful. I don't even think Jason speaks Spinelli and they live together. I, too, loved that Jason helped him, and that he's always reassuring Spinelli that Maxie's love for him is enough. That Spinelli, himself, is enough.

And I almost feel bad for Maxie because there isn't going to be an easy way to say no to him, because he's so sweet and sincere. He'll be crushed when she does. Still, I want her to say, "No." Why? Because they haven't even KNOWN each other that long. They became friends just last year and it's been a roller coaster for them ever since. Definitely not grounds for a marriage. I think, partially, Spinelli has the overwhelming desire to have a family because, as far as we know, he's never had one. Compound that by the fact that he is truly in love with Maxie, it's no wonder he asked her. But I think they should wait. If they get engaged, it should be a long engagement.

Quote:
The only reason i watch the show still
It's the Jason/Spinelli friendship and the Spinelli/Maxie love that keeps me watching the show. Everything else is kinda "eh," to me.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I finally found a reason to like Jason, there should be a thread about their friendship.

I think they need to wait too for the proposal. Maxie wouldn't even let him ask again We all know it is out there, Spinelli let Maxie ask you next time.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They do have an interesting bond. I couldn't stop laughing at them last week when Spinelli relayed to Jason the details of the night he spent with Maxie after karaoke.

That's what I loathe about the GH writers. They hand Spixie fans everything then they immediately snatch it away. They couldn't even let the awesomeness of the karaoke and the night after wane before they blew it all to hell with the marriage proposal. Don't they know that the unacceptable proposal is a relationship killer? It could especially for Spinelli and Maxie because he will think that she doesn't love him enough to want to marry him, when she does.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

I missed too many shows last week. Spinelli giving Maxie the ring as his sign of undying love. The viewers needed the mixture of Spixie inbetween the car crash it gave you time to smile and I'm a wuss, there were moments that I was near tears. Thankfully we didn't get anything taken away, the dance at the end
Old 07-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was so glad that Spinelli was accepting of Maxie's reasons for not accepting. The fact that he said he'd wait for her was just.... Too perfect.

I never noticed this before, because I don't usually cruise the soap board outside of this thread, but this ship has an "anti" thread. I didn't know that.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I wish they would just keep the anti talk to that thread too. But I am like that, other things are happening so when you go on the general thread you hope the talk is more geared towards the total show.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I learned long ago that GH fandom isn't one to keep the "general" talk general. I've never been on that thread here but I can remember being part of a community on Livejournal long ago. It was madness at times. And anti talk isn't off limits and that's one of the reasons I don't go on the general talk thread.

Fact of the matter is, Spinelli and Maxie are together and they will be together for as long as they will be. For now, we have what we want and I'm going to take that for what its worse and ignore the haters.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Supreme Fan

Yea spixie have their haters BUT what matters is spixie are hugely popular which got us where we are today. A great new amazing couple!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. I think the devotion of the Spixie fans, no matter how many obstacles the writers put in their way, is what has propelled these two where they are. If it weren't for the fans, Spixie probably would have been relegated to the "sometimes friendship" that Lulu and Spinelli now have. I am glad that has not been the fate of Spixie and I think as long as both Kirsten and Bradford are on the show, we'll have Spixie in some form. Whether they be together, or friends, we'll have them. For now, we get to watch their love and I think we can all agree it's quite an amazing site.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Go Spixie!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Yea spixie have their haters BUT what matters is spixie are hugely popular which got us where we are today. A great new amazing couple!!!
Idk how u can hate them And there are a lot of haters it shocks me actually.I mean an Anti thread is strong feelings there

Either way I them & I hope GH keeps them together for a long long time

Who else thought what Maxie said to Lulu was so cute?

When Lulu said ur like making Spinelli like a puppy on a leash or something & Maxie responded like "aww that would be cute" or something like that I also love how Maxie is not shy at all saying how great Spinelli is in bed "Sensual" I loved that scene today

Also I must get an icon of them making love recently...GUH i loved it
Reply   Post New Thread