Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2024, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OK. Thanks for that. If she does take some time off is there a certain storyline you want to see of how Trina will be written off "General Hospital"?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
OK. Thanks for that. If she does take some time off is there a certain storyline you want to see of how Trina will be written off "General Hospital"?
I don't think that Tabyana's contract is going to be renewed next year, she is already being put on the back burner and there is no sign of improvement. Tabyana's time and talent are being wasted on GH. I wouldn't be surprised if NAC returns to GH briefly as Tabyana leaves GH next year. There's no incentive for Tabyana to stay on GH past her current contract in my opinion and I don't think that her contract will be renewed and the writing is on the wall and has been for months in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rats. Hope it does end up getting renewed. She seems like a good actor.
Old 05-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well if anyone wants to create a thread for Tabs version of Trina, you are free to do that.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Rats. Hope it does end up getting renewed. She seems like a good actor.
There's no incentive for Tabyana to stay on GH past her current contract with GH that expires in 2025. Look at how many people that Tabyana has had a storyline with who are no longer on GH or on the back burner. I don't think that things are going to go well for Ava once everyone realizes that she knew all about Sonny being undermedicated and did nothing to help him right away and new writer Elizabeth Korte is known to be a Carly fan and by default a Joss fan and watch how quickly things usually go from Trina's point of view and her feelings to Joss's, that's not good at all. GH does not have a good history of promoting and keeping its characters who are people of color. GH already has several young actors and actresses who are under contract who aren't given much to do and now they are adding more young cast members.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-15-2024, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You do not want more young actors on ''General Hospital'' at this time?
Old 05-15-2024, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You do not want more young actors on ''General Hospital'' at this time?
Absolutely not, because there are already plenty of young cast members who are already under contract who aren't given much to do and now more young characters are being added.
Old 05-20-2024, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Absolutely not, because there are already plenty of young cast members who are already under contract who aren't given much to do and now more young characters are being added.
I second this and than to top it off they're new or made in stories. If we're going to get young actors in let's make it someone already on the show. Georgie, Avery, James, and all of them are the next generation, have connections and could make for good stories IMO that could affect more than just one other person.
Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
I second this and than to top it off they're new or made in stories. If we're going to get young actors in let's make it someone already on the show. Georgie, Avery, James, and all of them are the next generation, have connections and could make for good stories IMO that could affect more than just one other person.
I agree and that's exactly why I don't think Gio or Blaze are needed at all.

Nicholas Chavez Speaks Out on the Death of Friend and Former GH Castmate Johnny Wactor: “I’m Beside Myself with Sadness”
Here's a link, https://michaelfairmantv.com/nichola...or/2024/05/27/
Old 05-28-2024, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Isn't Blaze still with Kristina?
Old 05-28-2024, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Isn't Blaze still with Kristina?
Yes but I am not sure why Blaze gets more screen time than TJ does for example and her Mom is always around so anything with Blaze is a hard no for me.
Old 05-29-2024, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Yes but I am not sure why Blaze gets more screen time than TJ does for example and her Mom is always around so anything with Blaze is a hard no for me.
I love Blaze. Blaze and Kristina are a better couple to watch that Spencer and Trina.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
I love Blaze. Blaze and Kristina are a better couple to watch that Spencer and Trina.
I disagree completely, I loved seeing Spencer and Trina's relationship build up over time. Blaze got here five minutes ago and somehow gets more screen time than TJ.
Old 05-31-2024, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh. From what I have seen of TJ he mostly has been complaining about Kristina, but hopefully there is more to him than that.
Old 05-31-2024, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh. From what I have seen of TJ he mostly has been complaining about Kristina, but hopefully there is more to him than that.
He is going to be a father and somehow we barely get to see and hear his point of view but Blaze who got here five minutes ago is thrown down our throats.
Reply   Post New Thread