Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2024, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Cheating on someone & being killed are different & looking back that was a better way for Cameron to get off screen for however long than by having him killed off I think.
I want Joss to deal with the consequences of her actions and to grow up and mature and Carly and or Jason always bailing her out really doesn't help her and I think that Joss never really thought about karma coming back to haunt her and I think that Dex became easy to write off as soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH because Dex really doesn't have much of a role now and the writers made the mistake of focusing way too much on Joss and Dex's physical attraction, they have no depth and there's no way that I would ever root for or like Joss or Dex together or separately no matter how hard the powers that be try to force them down our throats.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nicholas Alexander Chavez
@nicholasachavez
I’m so appreciative of the opportunity that GH gave me, and I wouldn’t be as busy as I am professionally if it weren’t for the talented producers, writers, directors and fellow actors.

Frank Valentini is a mentor and a friend, and we’ve had some pretty extensive conversations about my future on the show. While there are no current plans for me to return, we are still talking very openly about future possibilities for Spencer in Port Charles.

Beyond the people I’ve already mentioned, I want to take some time to thank and honor the GH fan base… especially the Sprina fans… who must be THE most loyal and kind fan base in the universe of entertainment.

Words fail to show the depth of my gratitude, thank you, I love you all very, very much.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

All right. Look forward to his return.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NAC speaks, https://twitter.com/nicholasachavez/...79519945343453

Nicholas Chavez Reveals He's Open to General Hospital Return in The Future
Here's a link, https://daytimeconfidential.com/2024...in-the-future-
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Glad that there is a possibilty for his return

Last edited by canflam; 05-05-2024 at 09:22 AM
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Glad that there is a posdibilty for his return
I am too. I wasn't expecting NAC to say that at all, he could've easily said goodbye to GH without mentioning a possible return in the future.

(INTERVIEW) Adam Huss Talks on His Latest GH Return, Maura West, Nicholas Chavez, and Being a Swiftie
Here's a link, https://michaelfairmantv.com/adam-hu...rn/2024/05/03/

TABYANA ALI DISCUSSES NICHOLAS CHAVEZ LEAVING, TRINA'S FUTURE
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...trinas-future/
Old 05-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

When Jason's return was announced, people expected the show to abandon Dex and Drew to make way for him. The show got rid of Spencer instead. Jason is normally the second male on the show, but in the last two years when he was missing Spencer was second in the episode counts. Jason is now back and Spencer is gone.
Old 05-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH, I expected GH to become all about Jason and Sonny and Carly and by default Joss and Michael who are Carly's kids. I think that NAC is definitely open to a possible return to GH in the future and I think that the powers that be did want NAC/Spencer to return. Dex really doesn't bring much to the GH storyline for me and Dex is really expendable given that Jason is back, it would be different if Dex had been given character development but Dex's whole storyline is really all about Joss and her family and Dex is written into a corner.
Old 05-05-2024, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
As soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH, I expected GH to become all about Jason and Sonny and Carly and by default Joss and Michael who are Carly's kids. I think that NAC is definitely open to a possible return to GH in the future and I think that the powers that be did want NAC/Spencer to return. Dex really doesn't bring much to the GH storyline for me and Dex is really expendable given that Jason is back, it would be different if Dex had been given character development but Dex's whole storyline is really all about Joss and her family and Dex is written into a corner.
The show can now develop him more. He can evolve beyond being just a boy toy. There is a rumor out there that Dex is actually Jason's son. That would really change perspective on the character.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope that Dex isn't Jason's son, that would be another example of bad writing. The writing for GH hasn't improved with the new writers. Dex's storyline is really all about Joss and her family and he really doesn't add anything to the GH storyline for me and he's really just Joss's ever present boy toy who overreacted when Joss dumped him.
Old 05-06-2024, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do not think they have mentioned any blood relatives of Dex on ''General Hospital'' yet.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I do not think they have mentioned any blood relatives of Dex on ''General Hospital'' yet.
They haven't.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I believe that after six months Spencer will be declared legally dead and his trust fund will be dismantled. If he comes back to life later, he will be penniless and then have to work for a living. We will then get a more humbled Spencer.
Old 05-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

OK. I do not think his trust fund had been mentioned yet on "General Hospital".
Old 05-07-2024, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Cassadine family is rich and none of them have to work just like Carly and Sonny and their kids. The real reason that Nikolas is in jail is because Adam/Nikolas reportedly doesn't want to be part of GH on a more regular basis and wants to work on other projects from time to time and he has done that and James/Valentin has done the same thing and Spencer clearly isn't a priority for the new writers who are clearly more focused on Joss. I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer returns next year as Trina leaves. I don't think that Tabyana will be staying on GH past her contract next year. Tabyana is talented and young and fighting for scraps currently on GH.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-07-2024 at 04:39 PM
Reply   Post New Thread