Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2022, 10:49 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I just saw that Vincent Irizarry underwent brain surgery after he tried saving a woman that was getting beaten up by a man. Irizarry has suffered a concussion & has bruises. I wish him a full recovery. Just a horrific situation.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Very terrible situation BUT we need more people like Vincent. Most turn a blind eye, thank goodness for him and for helping out

Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 05:51 PM

Yeah. Certainly was courageous I think of him. Just wishing a fast recovery.
Old 03-15-2022, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yes hopefully he recovers quick

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-24-2022, 06:19 PM

Yes. He is fortunate if indeed makes a full recovery. Hoping for the best.

Here's some news: ‘The Young and the Restless’: Michael Mealor Returns as Kyle

The Young and the Restless will be welcoming Kyle Abbott (Michael Mealor) home soon. Fans said goodbye to the character and his portrayer when they left Genoa City in August 2021. Yet, viewers will be seeing more of Kyle very soon.

Mealor made his The Young and the Restless debut in March 2018. The actor won rave reviews for his performance as Jack Abbott’s (Peter Bergman) youngest son. Kyle’s romance with Summer Newman (Hunter King) made them a super couple as fans rooted for the young lovers to be together.

After three years, Mealor and his co-star King left in August 2021 after failing to negotiate a new contract. The two made a brief return in October for Victoria Newman’s (Amelia Heinle) wedding, and recently Kyle was seen in a video chat with his dad. But Kyle will be back full-time in Genoa City.

According to Soap Opera Digest, Mealor has signed a new contract with the show. Given a recent storyline shocker, Kyle’s return is coming at the right time.

Kyle Abbott reunites with his presumed dead mother Diane Jenkins
The Young and the Restless pull out the big guns with their storylines. Earlier this week, viewers learned Diane Jenkins (Susan Walters) is Jack’s mystery texter and is involved in his story with Allie Nguyen (Kelsey Wang). Diane’s appearance came as a shock because she was killed by Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott) in 2011.

While Kyle will be happy to have his mom back, not everyone will be thrilled with her reappearance. Kyle’s mother-in-law Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford), will have a lot to say about the situation.

Diane’s return will undoubtedly surprise everyone in Genoa City, including Kyle. Growing up without his mother was difficult, and Diane missed out on many of his milestones. She wasn’t around for his wedding to Summer or to meet her grandson Harrison Locke (Kellen Enriquez). Kyle will be stunned to learn his mother is alive, and he’ll have many questions for her.

Summer Newman joins Kyle Abbott in Genoa City

Kyle’s return to Genoa City won’t be complete without his wife, Summer. The couple moved to Italy because of Summer’s new job as a handbag designer. But the couple will uproot their lives again now that Diane is back.

However, Kyle’s plans for a new life in Genoa City won’t be without drama. Diane and Phyllis will be reigniting their old rivalry, thus leaving Kyle and Summer stuck in the middle. The couple will choose sides in their mothers’ feud, which will lead to tension between them.

So it looks like Diane’s return may not be a happy one for Kyle.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...rns-kyle.html/
Old 03-25-2022, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^Ohhh I am excited for this

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-26-2022, 02:31 PM

Yes. It's great that Summer is returning with him. Are Kyle & Summer 1 of your favourite soap opera couples?
Old 03-28-2022, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Yes they are

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-29-2022, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It might be a recast Summer, we will see.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

If done right I can be okay with that.

Icon by Fiona
Old 03-30-2022, 06:13 PM

Interesting. Curious who will get that role if it's recast.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:08 PM

Hi everyone. Katherine Kelly Lang has undergone surgery after being in a horseback riding incident.

'Bold and the Beautiful' star Katherine Kelly Lang hospitalized after injury

The Bold and the Beautiful star Katherine Kelly Lang is recovering in the hospital from an injury.

The 60-year-old actress said in an Instagram post Sunday that she underwent surgery after injuring her ankle while horseback riding.

Lang said she was horseback riding with friends to celebrate Mother's Day when she got off her horse "to walk down a steep and very rocky trail" to give the animal a break.

"At the bottom of the trail I tripped on a rock and my left foot took the pounding. My ankle and foot dislocated off to the left at a 90 degree angle to my leg. I pushed it back into place. It was so gross but I had to do it," Lang said. "Thankfully this happened by a road and a nice stranger called 911."

"The ambulance took me to the hospital and the xrays showed 3 broken bones in my ankle. Had surgery late that night and now have rods, pins, and screws in my ankle. No weight bearing on my foot for 6 weeks," she added.

Lang said she was "still in the hospital" but will return to work later this week.

"I am not a happy camper when things slow me down like this. And there is always a lesson to learn. Not sure what that lesson is yet but will have the time to contemplate #staypositive," she concluded her post.

Lang's Bold and the Beautiful co-stars Jennifer Gareis and Krista Allen were among those to leave well-wishes in the comments.

"Sis! Rest up! [Praying] for quick recovery! Sending [love]!" Gareis wrote.

"Omg the pictures! Ouch!! I'm just a text away and close to the studio, if you need anything," Allen said.

Lang later posted a tribute to her mom, Judy Lang, in honor of Mother's Day. The actress herself has three children, daughter Zoe Katrina, and sons Jeremy and Julian.

Lang plays Brooke Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful. The CBS soap opera is nominated for multiple awards at the Daytime Emmy Awards, which will take place in June.

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...6491652113329/
Old 05-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

I hope she makes a quick recovery

Icon by Fiona
Old 08-03-2022, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

Old 08-04-2022, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Talk about news I did not expect to hear on a Wedensday yesterday.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread