Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol That's cute, and I do miss those days when AMC played real music during certain scenes.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Love all the posts about their wedding anniversary. Like Valentine's Day that's another thing I wish we got to see them celebrate.
Old 04-13-2022, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayrey (View Post)
Love all the posts about their wedding anniversary. Like Valentine's Day that's another thing I wish we got to see them celebrate.
The one time we did see them celebrate their wedding anniversary was somewhat sad as it was right after Braeden was exposed, and they were separated. Though, they still gave each other wedding gifts anyway. I wonder what ever happened to that medallion of Ryan's.

Old 04-13-2022, 07:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
The one time we did see them celebrate their wedding anniversary was somewhat sad as it was right after Braeden was exposed, and they were separated. Though, they still gave each other wedding gifts anyway. I wonder what ever happened to that medallion of Ryan's.

You dont want to know. He gave it to Kendall One of the top 5 reasons I hate post-Gillian Ryan.
Old 04-13-2022, 08:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I only saw Ryan and Kendall together in 2002 when Kendall came back to the show. So if it happened during that time, I don't remember that. At least he didn't give it to Greenlee, that's much worse.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it was 2005. I agree Greenlee would have been worse, but he shouldn't have regifted a present that was so special to Gillian to any other woman. He also shouldn't have married anyone else at Wildwind, but he did that too.
Old 04-14-2022, 01:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Okay, I thought I didn't see it lol. I agree, it is disrespectful to regift something that was a gift for someone so special (and is the love of your life, despite what bs they rewrote) and I always heard about him marrying Annie at Wildwind. Since they made Ryan into such a douchebag over the years, I'm not surprised by anything he does anymore.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I found another old box of soap magazines at my parent's house and one had a picture and interview of Esta that I didn't remember.

This interview is from 1997, so pre-Ryan. I learned a lot about her that I didn't know. I wonder what happened with that New Swiss Robinson Family movie because obviously she wasn't in it.

Old 04-15-2022, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

It's sad what Ryan turned into.

Thank you for the scans BaileyQ. That is a good read and Esta looks lovely. Looks like that Swiss Family Robinson movie came out in 1999 btw.
Old 04-15-2022, 08:11 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I did not know that he did that. Was it random?
Old 04-16-2022, 05:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I did not know that he did that. Was it random?
The wedding at Wildwind or the necklace? I was only half watching in 2007 when he married Annie at Wildwind because the show was so bad at that point, so I don't remember if there was a specific reason.

Honestly, I always thought they were just looking for a reason to use the Wildwind ballroom set. They had had this big, beautiful set that they had next to know reason to use because the only person living at Wildwind then was Julia. So they decided to have it there, not caring about how it tarnished the memory of Gillian. I dont think they even had Ryan bring it up, buy Cameron did in an interview about the wedding and he admitted it was weird.

They shot the ceremony part on location (as if Ryan and Annie were this popular couple to warrent a location shoot) and I believe Ryan vowed that "he had never loved so completely" Like WTF

Last edited by BaileyQ; 04-16-2022 at 08:32 AM
Old 04-16-2022, 12:00 PM
I am a basketball genius!

The necklace.
Old 04-16-2022, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
The necklace.
She was pregnant with their son but Ryan didn't want the baby. Kendall and Greenlee stole Ryans sperm from the sperm bank because he didnt want kids (but he wanted them with Gillian). Kendall was suppose to be the surrogate but ended up using her egg because Greenlees weren't viable so it ended up being Ryan & Kendalls baby. It was around Christmas time I think and a priest was trying to mend fences between them and Ryan gave Kendall the necklace then.
Old 04-16-2022, 02:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyQ (View Post)
The wedding at Wildwind or the necklace? I was only half watching in 2007 when he married Annie at Wildwind because the show was so bad at that point, so I don't remember if there was a specific reason.

Honestly, I always thought they were just looking for a reason to use the Wildwind ballroom set. They had had this big, beautiful set that they had next to know reason to use because the only person living at Wildwind then was Julia. So they decided to have it there, not caring about how it tarnished the memory of Gillian. I dont think they even had Ryan bring it up, buy Cameron did in an interview about the wedding and he admitted it was weird.

They shot the ceremony part on location (as if Ryan and Annie were this popular couple to warrent a location shoot) and I believe Ryan vowed that "he had never loved so completely" Like WTF
And yet when Agnes Nixon came back for the Jesse and Angie return early 2008 and Ryan had amnesia, he had forgotten all about being married to Annie, He didn't even remember Greenlee at first either. The one thing he mentioned remembering was having been married to Gillian Andrassy. I was glad that was snuck in there.

I knew about the Annie wedding, but I didn't know about the medallion. That's wack. Did he somehow get it back from Gillian's belongings after she passed or something? Ugh.
Old 04-16-2022, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslpsh (View Post)
And yet when Agnes Nixon came back for the Jesse and Angie return early 2008 and Ryan had amnesia, he had forgotten all about being married to Annie, He didn't even remember Greenlee at first either. The one thing he mentioned remembering was having been married to Gillian Andrassy. I was glad that was snuck in there.

I knew about the Annie wedding, but I didn't know about the medallion. That's wack. Did he somehow get it back from Gillian's belongings after she passed or something? Ugh.
It was totally wack. The writers couldn't think of original material so they had to copy a Ryan & Gillian scene.

Ryan did so many disrespectful things to Gillian's memory, I also hoped if she came back from the dead, she'd hate him and he'd really have to work to get her back.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread